Posts by Legal Eagle

I see.  I've hear great things from them on Ask Andy.  Full canvas construction.  As you can see above, I am also looking for something that will clearly have to be ordered MTM -- namely a three piece, peak lapeled, side vented, with a peake lapelled vest.  This is not something that can be had off the rack from really any maker that I know.  
Nothing? I realize there are many threads on the general subject of wedding suits, but I was particularly interested in the H. Freeman MTM options and fabrics.
length of the jacket, from Bottom Of Collar (BOC).
Getting married October of this year, and I am wanting to do a charcoal 3 piece suit. Beacuse I have not found exactly what I am looking for at a discout (RLPL comes close, but never in my size), I beleive I will be using the MTM H. Freeman program that my tailor offers. I can pay half down now and take advantage of his 20% promotion for the month of March.  He is throwing the extra features.   First off, my build is on the heavier side of medium (5'8", 182 lbs, 35...
RLBL Flannel Chalk Stripe Suit RLBL Royal Oxford Double Cuff Shirt Tino Cosma Navy swirl woven tie Magnanni Tobacoe Bluchers IWC 3706 Flieger on gator strap T&Co Mongram Cufflinks Prada Saffiano Triple Gussett Brief (not in pic)   Terible Iphone pic, but you get the idea:  
RLBL Flannel Chalk Stripe Suit RLBL Royal Oxford Double Cuff Shirt Tino Cosma Navy swirl woven tie Magnanni Tobacoe Bluchers IWC 3706 Flieger on gator strap T&Co Mongram Cufflinks Prada Saffiano Triple Gussett Brief (not in pic)   Terible Iphone pic, but you get the idea:  
What's the measurement on the BOC?
It is my size, however, something tells me that my next two paychecks could be more wisely invested.  I am assuming the asking price is $8,400, no? 
Interesting thread, and some valid points within its many pages.  Personally, I tend to dress toward the Trad side of business and formal dress, and I do not own a black suit.  I also work as an attorney but in West Michigan (read, not exactly the hotbed of fashion).  Now, I do occasionally see an attorney wearing some black JAB, ill-fitting, three button suit, but they usually are also wearing some tone-on-tone, red, Van Heusen boxed gift set shirt and tie combo that...
Hello gentlemen. I'm 33 and am also an Ask Andy forum member. I am mostly interested in classic dress attire. In fact, one of the reasons I joined is because you guys seem to post much more frequent and appealing items for sale in the way of suits. I'm also engaged to be married this October. I'm always looking for 41s-42s RLPL, Oxxford, and other fine suits, especially 3 piece suits. Looking forward to meeting you all.