or Connect

Posts by Legal Eagle

thank you.
Thank you. I think the slight tightness of my fwd pleat RLBL suit pants may have to do with the pumpkin effect. I am going to try on some looser ones to get a better idea. I gained a lot of weight in the last year. Iam working out to drop the weight for the big day. Luckily, my tailor is allowing me to pay half down to lock in the price discount and then he will take final measurements a few months before the wedding at which time I will pay the balance.
I have. The 120s feels of slightly marginally greater softness.  The thickness and heaviness of the fabrics felt the same. Mind you, I was just comparing swatches.  I was a little concerned about the above experience because I have heard great things about H. Freeman, as offering a great MTM program at its price point. Total cost of the above specified 3 piece with all options is right at one grand, using the spring promotion my tailor is offering.
I see.  I've hear great things from them on Ask Andy.  Full canvas construction.  As you can see above, I am also looking for something that will clearly have to be ordered MTM -- namely a three piece, peak lapeled, side vented, with a peake lapelled vest.  This is not something that can be had off the rack from really any maker that I know.  
Nothing? I realize there are many threads on the general subject of wedding suits, but I was particularly interested in the H. Freeman MTM options and fabrics.
length of the jacket, from Bottom Of Collar (BOC).
Getting married October of this year, and I am wanting to do a charcoal 3 piece suit. Beacuse I have not found exactly what I am looking for at a discout (RLPL comes close, but never in my size), I beleive I will be using the MTM H. Freeman program that my tailor offers. I can pay half down now and take advantage of his 20% promotion for the month of March.  He is throwing the extra features.   First off, my build is on the heavier side of medium (5'8", 182 lbs, 35...
RLBL Flannel Chalk Stripe Suit RLBL Royal Oxford Double Cuff Shirt Tino Cosma Navy swirl woven tie Magnanni Tobacoe Bluchers IWC 3706 Flieger on gator strap T&Co Mongram Cufflinks Prada Saffiano Triple Gussett Brief (not in pic)   Terible Iphone pic, but you get the idea:  
RLBL Flannel Chalk Stripe Suit RLBL Royal Oxford Double Cuff Shirt Tino Cosma Navy swirl woven tie Magnanni Tobacoe Bluchers IWC 3706 Flieger on gator strap T&Co Mongram Cufflinks Prada Saffiano Triple Gussett Brief (not in pic)   Terible Iphone pic, but you get the idea:  
What's the measurement on the BOC?