or Connect

Posts by Legal Eagle

Thanks Vman.  Very helpful. You see the two suits I am looking at now. Funny how the Radcliffe pants measure smaller than the size marked, or at least interesting.  I hope to do business with you soon.
Since I prefer a more natural shoulder (e.g. PRL), should I side more towards the Type A Highest Quality over the 1200?  I mean, is the shoulder padding different?  Also, I have shoulders, which while I am not sure how to describe them, almost always caused a wrinkle in the center back of my shoulder blades, which usually is easily fixed with alterations. I don't know if that means I have sloped shoulders or not.  Also, what are the characteristics of the Radcliffe pant? 
My apologies Tony, I do see what you are saying now.  I think part of it, though, was that I did not specify the style name "Radcliff" in my original post when referring to what I called the "Type A" Oxxford.
Well, no, I thought there was a difference.  Let me better explain.  The Type A is the Radcliff model, and the 1220, just says that, 1220.  The 1220 has the red Oxxford interior chest label.  I do believe they are two completely different lines.  I am a 42 short, but I saw a Type A Radcliff 44 S and a 1220 44 short, the latter with measurements pretty much exactly the same as a Joseph Abboud 42 short suit that I have, other than being about .75 inches larger in chest.  I...
Anyone?
Well, I'm still shopping for a quality suit for my wedding. I've been checking out a lot of MTM options as well as the BB Select program (not MTM) and some ebay options from the likes of topshelfapparel.   BB select was very reasonable, but not sure on quality.  I could probably do a 3 piece 120s for around $1,100 (10% off promotion, plus 15% if open a BB card).   I tried on a PRL (Blue Label) suit in store the other day.  I believe it may have been a Polo III.  It...
Never mind, I forgot to click the link.  My bad. 
does the Oxxford have working button cuffs, or not?
My submission:    
Leaning now more towards HSM MTM, after consulting with a couple members on quality control with EA and H. Freeman. Opinions on HSM MTM program, especially at a promotional 30% off, I believe, trunk show coming up in April?   In other events I stopped into the Claymore Shop in Southfield, MI and met a nice chap who showed me the quality behind the prestige of Oxxford Clothes.  Wish I could splurge about 5K on a suit.  Someday.