or Connect

Posts by 45bur

Check out gentry. They have S in stock I think. XS will be hard to come by. Not sure if I've ever seen them available.
From FW13. Tagged xs, but fits like s. In great condition, except for a small tear near the back hem that is easily repairable, and shouldn't affect the life of the shirt (see photos). Please add $10 shipping from Canada. Cheers. p2p 20  s2s17  sleeve 24  length 29
From FW12. Super soft and cozy! 8/10 condition. Originally retailed for over $250. Add $10 shipping from Canada to split the cost with me. Cheers!   p2p 20 s2s 17 sleeve 25 length 29
small all the way
@yozhik based on the creasing, they look too long/big for your feet
@kiya When are the items purchased during the warehouse sale expected to ship? Haven't heard anything since my order confirmation on friday
Harry Rosen in yorkville has a small stock. Mostly denim.
Purchased last spring from Oak Street and worn about 20 times. Tons of life left! Comes on the super comfortable crepe sole, perfect for summer walking. Tagged size 7, but known to fit a full size large, so these would be fine for a US8 foot. Please contact me with any other question. Oh, and price includes shipping anywhere in North America. Cheers!
Purchased last spring from Unionmade Goods. Sparsely worn and in excellent condition (9/10). Please add $10 bucks for shipping anywhere in NA. Thanks for looking!   p2p 21 back 30 pit to cuff 19.25 shoulder: raglan
Very nice! I wore mine for the first time today as well.