or Connect

Posts by 45bur

I find that if you're going to wear them sockless, sizing up 0.5 is fine. If you're going to be wearing athletic socks, sizing up one full size will result in the best fit, based on my experience. 
Agreed all. If i'm paying north of $700 for a shoe, I'd like the privilege of beating it up myself. 
I am for a regular boot version of that derby
Whoops... @rydenfan I meant to quote @cdm137, not you. My bad
It's not that it's not wide enough, it's the relative length compared to the width. I have a pair on the 2030 last and while the width is bang on, there is like 1.5 cm of room in front of my toes. It just seems unnecessarily elongated. The other lasts seem a little bit more balanced to me. 
I just figured that it's more of a real "workboot" compared to some of the more recent makeups, so a more substantial last would suit it better. Also, most of the recent makeups have been on the 2030, it's nice to switch it up I think. 
So, it sounds like there's significant interest in a copper task service boot. Something like the Cabourn collab, but undistressed and on the 110/1035 last on danite. Thoughts?
And what of the 110 last? I've heard to go half a size down from Barrie. 
Apparently they won't do shell for retailers, including here. The copper task rough out on the 110 would be possible though. 
In for the rough out boot, no distressing though please.