or Connect

Posts by 45bur

9.5/10 condition, only worn and washed once before I decided it was too big from me. Really awesome, soft, comfortable corduroy fabric. Made in USA. Price includes shipping from Canada.   s2s 17.5 p2p 20 sleeve 25 back length (from bottom of collar) 28
@Shingles Looks great. What's the sizing on the tab collar shirts like this season? 
9/10 condition, lightly worn shirt from french workwear brand Arpenteur. From the FW13 season. 100% cotton poplin. Made in France. Price includes shipping from Canada. Tags not included (despite picture)   s2s 17 p2p 19 sleeve 24 back length 30
@johnnyrich7 Nothing wrong with it at all, it's a great jacket. It's just too redundant in my wardrobe, I have several bedfords already, and I can't see this one getting much play. Plus, where I live, it turns from warm to frigging cold pretty damn quick, so the window to wear a jacket like this is pretty narrow. 
@canstyleace Agreed. Just a heads up all, I have a BNWT, unworn brown homespun beford that didn't work out for me. I have an ad up in BST, price is negotiable. Cheers. 
Is it ok to give people the heads up on personal EG sales here? Or is that against the community rules?
If they would start releasing makeups on the 110 again, I would be so happy. 
Just purchased from Inventory. I don't think this piece will fit into my wardrobe, and since I'm not a fan of Inventory's return policy, I'd much prefer selling this to one of you fine folks. Tried on one time, never worn. I paid 550 at inventory plus shipping, and I'm willing to ship anywhere in north america for $550. Just trying to recoup my costs.    Pit-to-Pit: 19" Shoulder: 17.5" Length: 25.5" Sleeve: 24"
Puchased last season and worn a handful of times. 55% wool, 25% nylon, 20%silk, made in Italy. Any questions, just ask away! p2p 19  s2s 17  sleeve 24.5  length 27   $180 $145 Shipped
If anyone has a line on someone selling the SF waxed flesh boots in size 8, shoot me a PM!