or Connect

Posts by Xan7hos

As a huge Left Field NYC fan it's really disheartening to hear these stories of customer service misses that seem rather clearly to me issues that are at the least problematic due to issues on Left Fields side. Agree that some items that appear on the sale page of their website reappears on their normal section without clear indications unlike their old website which would appear in red text. Also I feel like their lack of communication as evidence by my own experiences as...
Selling my Swedish Army 110 Belt, w/ 3 Crowns. Purchased as NOS/deadstock from Inventory ~2 years ago, been wearing it practically every day since. Missing leather tab, and one of the rivets have slightly chipped due to oxidation, however does not affect performance. Leather end to first hole is about 30", leather end to last hole is about 40. Suggested waist as originally purchased 28-34". I'm size 33 and you can see there's plenty of notches both ways.   $30...
Selling my Taylor Stitch Indigo Star Jack Sz 38 shirt. Worn maybe three times, shirt is just a tad too tight for me. See Taylor Stitch's website for measurements. From their 2012 Japanese inspired line, beautiful fabric that has a medium weight yet really breathable. Gently hand washed three times and air dried to preserve color. Pictures are slightly brighter than they actually appear 95 shipped CONUS. I won't ship out of country please don't inquire. Any questions...
Inseam is 32"  
Selling my Gung Ho / Earl’s Apparel Four Pocket Fatigues Olive Drab 32. Purchased from Wilderness Workshop, wore maybe 3-4 times, a bit too slim for me. No flaws in terms of material or construction that I can find. Asking $30 shipped to your door within CONUS. Straight leg design, light weight but durable cotton, Made in USA. Looks great when cuffed.   Measured waist ~15.25"   Links to my selling feedback over @ ebay and head-fi PM me w/ any...
Selling my Pointer Brand Chore Coat in Duck Brown (Small). Purchased about a year ago direct from Pointer Brand online, only wore it a few times. No flaws in terms of material or construction that I can find. Asking $45 shipped to your door within CONUS.   Chest size ~35-36 (Listed on website for small as 34-36) I'm 180 and 5 10" the Small is slim fitting.   Links to my selling feedback over @ ebay and head-fi PM me w/ any questions, thanks everyone!
Just received my Cone White Oak Greaser denim, I was wondering if they were unsanforized or not? I ended up purchasing a size 34 due to the actual waist measurements being 33.4" and I have a waist measurement of 34" so I was taking into consideration the 0.5-1.5" of stretch, however they actually a bit looser than I'd imagine. Shot an email to them already but hoping for a quicker response Edit: Yup, they're sanforized
Purchased a duck brown chore coat from Pointer around Nov 2011, it was mentioned somewhere on a blog to size one down for a more stylish, less literal look. I took that advice and I love the fit. It loses some practicality, ie tighter fit thus more difficult to wear layers (you wouldn't want to wear anything heavier than a wool plaid shirt), but it does look great. My first jacket started having seam issues at the button liner, but Pointer exchanged it right away, covered...
  Vans otw stovepipe, posted previously but I'm really liking them especially the black leather    
Veja x French Trotters or some of the Veja Indigenos series...pretty clean lines + eco friendly and worker friendly shoes. I purchased a camel suede indigenos mid-top from Hickorees when it was on sale for ~$100 shipped