or Connect

Posts by CSantos

Brown leather jacket, Sonoma brand; owned for 2 years, but haven't worn much because it fits way too big for my slender frame. It's a size MEDIUM (23 inches armpit to armpit). Pockets, sleeves are in perfect condition, and overall leather has no tears or rips. It's a naturally matte leather, not shiny. It's a gorgeous jacket... I just wish it fit me better. I want someone else to enjoy it and free up closet space too. :) Let me know if you have any questions about the...
Johnston and Murphy Dress Shoes (size 8 1/2): Gently used, very little sole traction; structurally and cosmetically sound shoe. Literally worn twice and retired to closet. Reddish-Brown leather, very attractive. Don't need anymore and making space in my closet.    Any questions, please feel free to email me.  :)   http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=121058746214&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
I just wanted to post an update to my post from a few weeks ago about Brooks Brothers Extra Slim Shirts. I just purchased 3 online (sale ends soon!), 15/32's and they fit perfectly! The sleeves truly have higher arm holes and the sleeves are slimmer than the "BB Slim Fit". I also purchased one BB Slim Fit to compare to the BB Extra Slim Fit and the "Slim Fit" if anything, is slimmer in the torso... that's it. The sleeves are large but that might be alright if you are...
Dark Brown supple, soft leather Johnston & Murphy dress shoes: Never worn. I tossed the original box because I thought I was going to wear them but never did. I want to make space in my closet and have someone else enjoy them!  :)   Only owned for less than a year. They are honestly flawless and have no structural or cosmetic issues and the soles are clean; never worn outside. Honest description. Please let me know if you have any...
4 spread collar dress shirts; 15 inch neck/32 inch sleeves: Never worn outdoors (honest description). Bought these at Jos. A. Bank 6 months ago for my first entry-level post-grad job but never needed them as my industry is more business casual (industrial designer). I have since had them hang in my closet and would rather someone else take advantage of them. One shirt is white, but the rest have patterns (close up shots shown).   Perfect for any guy with a lean,...
Thanks zizou.  I will check out the slim fits and update the board.  :)
Hello everyone:   I am contributing to this thread because I am in search of a dress shirt, spread collar, that is a TRUE slim fit. Man, I have searched for the longest and even the CT's slim fits, I have seen from their fitting guide, that the sleeves are all the same and low arm holes and where it is "slim fit" is in the chest and waist area.    I bought a few "tailored fit" shirts from Jos A Bank and they fit awesomely in the chest and waist area but the...
Maybe you were looking at a previous post about me wanting to wear a tie and dress pants to a design firm interview?  :)   Actually, I just learned elsewhere online that one ideally should not wear a shirt/tie without a jacket to an interview; sports coat or suit jacket, so I am glad you confirmed that fashion rule.   I dont plan on getting a suit because a few designers I have chatted with say it's not necessary for our profession, but I will get a sports coat...
Ha!  Nah, I am sure you could pull it off. Without getting into gay/straight politics, I have seen some straight men that over do it, the whole "metrosexual" thing and its a huge turn off, but then there are some straight, confident men that would go the non-traditional route, for example, with a bag like that and STILL look masculine.   I am not feminine in the least (in gestures, that is) but at the same time, because I have small features, not too tall, some would...
I must say I do love the combo here; http://www.thinkcontra.com/lv-macassar-for-men/   Thanks for mentioning it. Except I am not a huge LV fan and that bag is way too gay even for me; and I am gay. loooool  I don't need any more help, thank you very much. ;)   I wonder if there is another more traditional line that combines both colors. That would be ideal.