or Connect

Posts by Monsieur Ed

$800
$750
$600
I'm down to purchase. Shoot me your Paypal addy when you get a chance and I'll get payment over ASAP. Best, Josh
Sorry to start a new thread for this but I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to eBay and "market pricing" on it...   Curious what your thoughts may be on this Brioni listing?   http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-5675-BRIONI-Heather-Gray-Pink-Windowpane-Wool-Suit-40-R-Side-Vents-/290774727341?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14%26meid%3D2120307786558074451%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D1%26   Based on the...
I literally just received my LV pocket organizer in the mail today.  I like it a lot but would probably go with the straight-up cardholder if I did it over.     The pocket organizer is basically a small wallet.  For all intensive purposes it is the size of an iPhone which is great (and a big improvement over my bulky wallet) but I prefer the convenience of a very slim cardholder in my pocket...
I posted this in the "ask a question..." thread but though maybe I'd get a little more input if I started my own thread.   I am attending a creative black tie event this upcoming weekend and plan on wearing a grey Cucinelli tux.  I have three options for footwear and am not sure what I should do so am hoping someone may provide some guidance.   Option 1 is a BC boot.  Seems that most of the time I see this tux in photos the folks wearing them are wearing...
I'm attending a creative black tie event next weekend and am wondering if this will fly as far as shoe/tux combo goes:         My other options are a pair of black AE Park Avenues or to go and buy another shoe.  Of the three options what do you suggest?    Thanks!
Other than personal preference does anyone see an issue with this suit being sold in eBay? I don't know what I should be looking for with regard to authenticity. The seller assured its authenticity but, unfortunately, I'm hesitant to just take their word for it. http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=330704278981&index=4&nav=SEARCH&nid=83196831856 Any help is much appreciated.
Hi all, looking for a proxy/someone who lives near a Tom Ford boutique who could help a brother out.     Want to pick up jacket/trousers from "look #7" of the 2012 Spring/Summer line.  Here are the specifics as copied and pasted from the website:     WETHERBY JACKET OCEAN BLUE DELAVE WOOL LINEN SILK HOPSACK NOTCH LAPEL SINGLE BREASTED 2 PIECE REVERSE DOUBLE PLEAT PANT   "Finder's Fee" will be decided on up front... I'll take care of you, no...