or Connect

Posts by dookiemiah

Where is this coat from? It is pretty boss.
Very nice
Anybody know if they still make the Petite standard black (red selvage)? I've had a time of finding it. Looked everywhere. Wore my old pair for literally everyday for over a year, and then the crotch blew out pretty bad. Been looking for a new pair ever since....
Nice jacket, wish I had a grand
Ahhhh. I am ashamed.  
I have a pair of brand new without tags Nudie Slim Jim's in ecru black.   I've taken off the tags and tried them on, but never worn them out. I bought them on impulse awhile ago and when I tried them on in front of the girlfriend she hated them.     Made in Italy.   The warp thread is white and the weft thread is black supposedly fading to black. This is why the inside looks "black" and the outside is a "white."   size 28x34   Waist aligned - 14.5" Thigh -...
Is there just hate for lova or what....?
Noooooooooooooooo I missed those hahaha dangit!
Price dropped to $40 each shipped or $70 shipped for both!!!! Doubt this will drop anymore since Hollister jeans are more than these prices. OMG BUY BUY BUY!!     I have two pairs of nudies that need to go away. They were gifts from a friend and now need to be sold for cold hard cash (via paypal). First pair is some bootcut ola's they have been hemmed, they have been worn and washed. The second are a pair of Regular Ralf's. The bootcut ola's fit like a bootcut, and...
Price drop $60--->$50----> $45 ----> $40  shipped!!!!!! buy this belt nowwwwwwwwwwwwww       Black coach belt for sale. New with tags and comes with dust bag. Tried on, but never worn. $60 shipped CONUS. Size 30. Retail tag attached price says ~$100 buy now buy now buy buy buy buy!!!!