or Connect

Posts by Layered Player

Great city isn't it? I work downtown and love it!
Mine as well since my AF time. Our TI in Basic was the one who tipped me to it as it was just one option and not the "go to" for the base tailors. They were churning through about 10-15 classes of about 50 recruits (2-5 pr trousers ea.) every 6-8 weeks so they did what was easiest and quickest, a straight hem unless otherwise requested.
 +1 from another denizen of the Rocky Coast.
My middle school era was the ish. Fact.   I killed em in Sunday School.   My old man was the preacher though so I kind of had an unfair advantage.
Bums in wheelchair's?  Man that's depressing.   The man IS head to foot in East coast trad, one expects a bit of elitism right?    
That is a fucking awesome find! Old HS History teacher here.
 I could too. I showed this thread to my wife and all she said was "oh boy" with a sigh.
Edit, I'm an idiot...already answered. See lots of Rancourt in Portland these days and God Bless em!
    Found this pair today in my EXACT size...I'm a 10.5 C.   Thought J&M had outsourced everything like Bostonian and Cole Haan...any idea how I might find out how old they are?   They were sparingly worn and well maintained and VERY well constructed.
  My youngest and I aboard a pirate vessel in New Hampshire of all places.