or Connect

Posts by Layered Player

My wife is 21 years younger so she'll most likely have this task so I asked her what she was going to do.   She said that her first pool boy would probably be a 42 Reg.   I can die happy...I guess.
 Hot DAYUM.
As a vintage clothing aficionado I'm instructing my survivors to donate or consign the better pieces they don't want themselves.   I've asked a few friends about this and most of them haven't given it a second thought.   Please tell me I'm not the only one.    
My wife agrees with me on the wine and beer thing too.  Fortunately she also agrees about shoes and I knew she was a keeper when I bought a pair of AE Strands and she didn't blink.
I did this last summer. Granted I was wearing a khaki suit and it was Maine so...
After showing this thread to my wife she said that we're worse than women about shoes.   I take that as a compliment.
My friend, NOBD looks good EVERY day...the bastid.   Just sayin.
+1000
Now THAT is casual Friday...Crusty old sock you should give up the sitting pose; you look so much thinner standing...my .02
I'll see your tie and raise you two sharp assed lapels! CP you knocked it outta the park!