or Connect

Posts by Layered Player

He's British, in men's clothing they're allowed.   Hell, they invented the stuff after all!
Little Sumpin' Sumpin' ale, Lagunitas Brewing Company, Petaluma CA.   VERY hoppy, damned good beer but be careful, it's 7.5% alcohol.
Before I was married I had a group of single female friends who used me as their +1 to charity gigs, etc because they knew I knew which fork to use and they wouldn't have to fight me off at the end of the night.   Went through a couple tuxedos and a single pair of Bally calf opera pumps that wore like iron and felt like buttah!!   I like the way they look and the chances are/were that, even at a so-called formal event I'd be the only guy there wearing...
Frye's Leap India Pale Ale by Sebago Brewing Co, Gorham Maine.
    I've been tying my own tie for about 40 years now and it pretty much dimples itself.  
Butler you magnificent bastard!   Is the jacket double vented?   No apologies for full repost.
depends on what you want.   I wear gray trousers with tan jackets generally fall/winter and more toward pastel and primary colored pants in spring/summer, just my thing.
Concur.   I live in Maine and if they've got a 42 reg I'll DRIVE over.
Frye's Leap India Pale Ale, brewed in an old railroad station in Gorham, Maine.
  Yes and an even larger one gets the dreaded "front butt".   Or so I've been told.