or Connect

Posts by Layered Player

Thank you, I believe I'm half way there!
 I've already raised a 25 and 22 yr old and they're remarkably well rounded given their parentage. I now have a 4 and 2 yr old underway...no rawhide yet, my wife makes sure they're lotioned to within an inch of their little lives!
 Not a bad approach to child care either...feed em, clothe em, knock the dirt off em once a day and you're golden!!
Dammit, that's about what I spent on a kids playhouse last weekend!   I gotta get my priorities straight!
    Apologies for the crappy iPhone pics...I'm working on a "good" reason for the wife and I to buy a camera and tripod.  So far, "so I can show the guys on SF what I'm wearing today" ain't cuttin' it!   Burberry London jacket no-name PS John W Nordstrom shirt Hardy Amies tie LL Bean trousers Happy Socks AE Park Ave shoes
 I'm taking back the Centaur hoof cordovan conditioner I bought last weekend.
        Another beautiful Spring morning in Maine!   Vintage Cricketeer summer weight wool sportcoat BB shirt no-name thrifted cotton/silk tie grandfather's 60's tie clip no-name cotton handkerchief/PS Lucky jeans Happy Socks Eastland boots for the rain expected later
 USAF and DWF (howdy from a fellow Texan) is right about the laziness...getting the most done with the least amount of effort afforded us time savings better used doing important things like playing ping pong or sleeping.
I went through Basic in 1980 and they taught us true spit shining and using water as well...most of us just used spit because it was one less thing to worry about.
 This is my preferred method but plays hell with a manicure!