or Connect

Posts by Layered Player

Then I'll fit right in!
Living here on the Rocky Coast we get about 100+ inches of snow in addition to the "normal" amount of rain...wearing your leather shoes in that is madness...MADNESS I TELL YOU!!   Most men I know wear their Bean boots or other lesser options then change into their dress shoes once in the office.   Some just leave the Bean boots on, it's not uncommon to see a professional with a great suit and Bean's Maine Hunting Shoe finishing off the look.
 Then...then how will we KNOW? *sarcasm* I concur doctor.
 yes sir, it is good...bonzer maybe? had an Australian friend in TX who used that word to mean good, great etc...
Many thanks gents, high praise indeed!   Frank that jacket was among my many thrifted finds...something I do more often now that I've hit the reset button on life and decided to start over at my advanced age!   My disposable income that once went to such things is now spent on those more deserving!  Thank dog they're potty trained, I'd forgotten how expensive diapers, etc are!   Cleav, I tried to find something as poetic as your Garden but find that weeds kinda...
          Happy Friday!!   Cleav's got a Flower Garden, I've got a coupla weeds!(my two youngest, the elder two are working in Boston and attending USM)   Armani loose weave linen/wool jacket Tyrwhitt shirt Father's Day PS from the Weeds Ferragamo tie Lucky Jeans no socks Cole-Haan shoes
 That suit is tits!!
 I have a pair of CG Crown Aristocrafts that I think I may do this to...what did you use to strip them?
Spring has sprung!! Vintage Cricketeer summer weight wool jacket BB shirt Rooster tie Grandfathers tie clip Military surplus web belt LL Bean brushed cotton pants Happy Socks Bass bucks
        Spring Saturday!   Nordstrom shirt Hanes t-shirt Lucky jeans Sperry Topsiders My future fishing buddy The whole enchilada!