or Connect

Posts by Layered Player

I know I'm supposed to spoiler these but I think  fit this fucking clean deserves a repost!   Love this!
[[SPOILER]] I'd pay money to see that!   Naturally for comic effect but more importantly to steal Spoo's technique for my own shots!
I live in Maine and kinda HATE Bean boots so I'm def buying some Swims!!
would it really be that hot?   aren't you able to wear a sweater in every month but August?    I have, I love mine :)
chicken piccata, penne pasta, mesclun greens w/vinaigrette, cheap Cali Pinot Grigio.
Thank you!   I've also found a man here in Portland who does Coppley MTM so that's my next big purchase.   I'll be sure to post fit pics so I get what's coming to me!
  I'm a noob here at SF but not completely numb. My father taught me about how to care for shoes/clothing etc and I've always done pretty well style-wise just not to the exacting standards I've seen since joing this august company. I've got cordovan loafers and wingtips, and some black Cole-Haan semi-square toed shoes that I hardly wear now that I've seen the vitriol poured upon them here and some Justin Roper and Lucchese cowboy boots, both black. I like the Strand and...
They've got some wingtip boots that I like VERY much, would those work or are they too "country"?
no more than 350 USD.  AE?