or Connect

Posts by Layered Player

vintage or not, that fabric is FUGLY.   fits great though.
Have an AE outlet near me, what quality can I expect?   BTW, its Freeport, ME, where all the lesser stars in the firmament cluster around the Nova that is LL Bean.
Diggin' on that PS Spoo, is there more blue in it perchance?
This.   Even if I wanted to most of the trousers I wear would look silly with braces.
An acquaintance who owns a shop here in town was complaining the other day how much pain he was in breaking in a new pair.   He's not sartorially impaired so I wonder what gives?
No way I'm exposing my silk to all you voyeurs.   Plus I only own 15 at the moment due to a recent re-ordering of my universe.
He'll be back.   I'm of the opinion that he is/was an elaborate come on for some etailer.
Agree.   Just from memory I'd say I've spent about 6-700 this year but didn't make any "major" purchases.
Like maybe teh Googles?   As I said I havent really paid much attention since college owing to more pressing matters, i.e. staying alive.   I knew about the Caucasus as an entity but not the misuse of the word as a blanket term for us palefaces; my bad, thanks for setting me straight however snarkily.   That being said I'd like to apologize to the threak for my part in it's derailment and offer my opinion to help get it back on track.   I can afford to spend what Esquire...
I saw Vanessa Williams riding a bicycle during a lunchtime stroll around town this summer.    waay easier on the eyes than Nick's ankles to be sure.