or Connect

Posts by Layered Player

I think it's Michigander...James Earl Jones said so.
It's FASHION gentlemen, not style.   And it's going to look like shit on anyone but a rail thin model.   My .02, your mileage may vary.
Not really, nondescript trousers and guayabera.
He should watch some gangster movies instead, BE is from the late teens/early 20's.
Before SF, not TOO awful but needed help.      After awhile and a little tailoring, same jacket, trousers and shoes (they're chisel toed Cole Haans and I like them) I think I see a little progress. The kid has her mother's help so naturally she's way ahead of me!   A little peacockin'   Casual Saturday         Just a shout out to all you guys who post daily, keep it up, I'm stealing all your good shit!
Most likely as he's actually a very small man with a big head.   I saw him at Reagan National and was very surprised at how short he really is.
  Tom Landry's choice as well.   I favor the Stetson Gun Club and like the poster above only wear it with an outer garment.
  I agree it's the perfect party jacket fabric in that if one throws up on oneself no one will notice.   In vino veritas my arse.
  Luddite.