or Connect

Posts by Layered Player

Like maybe teh Googles?   As I said I havent really paid much attention since college owing to more pressing matters, i.e. staying alive.   I knew about the Caucasus as an entity but not the misuse of the word as a blanket term for us palefaces; my bad, thanks for setting me straight however snarkily.   That being said I'd like to apologize to the threak for my part in it's derailment and offer my opinion to help get it back on track.   I can afford to spend what Esquire...
I saw Vanessa Williams riding a bicycle during a lunchtime stroll around town this summer.    waay easier on the eyes than Nick's ankles to be sure.
    Would you consider Greeks to be Caucasian?  I thought that the ruling classes in Egypt were Greek, granted it's been awhile since I cracked a history tome.
I'm a 16.5-35 with a 42 chest and 34 waist making it near impossible to get an OTR shirt that fits, period.
I thought so too at first glance but the reflection on the left foot washes out part of the toe making it look pointed as opposed to the chisel toe of the right.
How is a recitation of history racist?   PC is going to kill this country.
  Concur as I was produced before 1965 myself!
Damb, I shoulda stayed in ED.
Cross post from waywrn, not sure how peacock it is although the tie is a vintage Rooster.       Obligatory shitty iPhone bathroom pic; my own messy space.  
I like it, send it north to live with a Southern brother!