or Connect

Posts by Layered Player

Born and raised in TX and now living in New England I learned this the hard way. NOBODY in Texas takes off their shoes upon entering their own or another's house and to request it is seen as borderline rude. Up here in Maine, EVERYONE takes off their shoes regardless of season although I get it in the winter. My wife still has to gently remind me or threaten me with a mop sometimes; like you sir, old habits die hard.
good to know, many thanks!
    Any ideas? 
If that wool/vicuna overcoat is a 42/44 and you're looking to divest yourself...I'm willin'  
 I'm woefully ignorant on European makers, if not Caruso care to guess who? Finally wore it and it's def well-made...fully canvassed and drapes wonderfully! As an added benefit it fits perfectly and will need no alteration. Sometimes it pays to be average.
  Apologize for the crap photo...is this worth anything?
Makes sense; this one feels very nice. Thanks.
Thank you! What's their canvassing?
Thrifted these for ten bucks.   The PURL is half canvassed and I assume fused as it's pretty stiff through the chest.   The Burberry fit almost perfectly right off the rack and drapes better but I'm not sure if half/full canvas/fused.   Hook a brother up?          
All I got was the jacket, not a full suit :(   Taking it and a thrifted Borrelli shirt out together today will try to get some pics without getting frostbite!!   From the descriptions I've read it(the shirt)is pre 2009; tablet buttons, handwork all over...I especially dig the handsewn bar tacking at the front and sleeve plackets