or Connect

Posts by Layered Player

+1 from another denizen of the Rocky Coast.
My middle school era was the ish. Fact.   I killed em in Sunday School.   My old man was the preacher though so I kind of had an unfair advantage.
Bums in wheelchair's?  Man that's depressing.   The man IS head to foot in East coast trad, one expects a bit of elitism right?    
That is a fucking awesome find! Old HS History teacher here.
 I could too. I showed this thread to my wife and all she said was "oh boy" with a sigh.
Edit, I'm an idiot...already answered. See lots of Rancourt in Portland these days and God Bless em!
    Found this pair today in my EXACT size...I'm a 10.5 C.   Thought J&M had outsourced everything like Bostonian and Cole Haan...any idea how I might find out how old they are?   They were sparingly worn and well maintained and VERY well constructed.
  My youngest and I aboard a pirate vessel in New Hampshire of all places.
Beautiful. Fit, color, combination, everything. This puts the lie to the idea that subtle and subdued have to be boring. Bravo
 Living in Maine I see many popped collars, mostly on men who actually work on boats...fully functional at keeping the sun off their necks.   Crusty and hard, they'd probably snap any popped poseurs like little twigs. I like wearing polos with blazers but haven't found a way to not look like Thurston Howell III unless the shirt collar is slightly raised. Style tightrope.