or Connect

Posts by Layered Player

I didn't know they made everything when I originally posted that. I've since done my homework and see what a gem I've found.
Def a consideration...anyone?
    This puppy drapes like a dream, who made it?
TGIF heading into 12 days of glorious separation from the workaday world!   Vintage 60's BB jacket BB shirt Vingtage RL Polo Blue Label tie, further abetting my paisley fetish PS gift from a former fiancee who claimed she got it during a nannying gig with a scion of the Rockefellers, who knows? LL Bean trousers, not that dumpy looking, just the angle  Allen Edmonds Park Ave      
 I am loving the roll on the vest lapels.
 Everything but the collar is gorgeous, those lapels deserve a little more formality no?!   Another home run sir.
Xpost from the Casual thread   Saturday morning blues-attending a 4 yr old's birthday party, luckily her father has a deep humidor and is a generous sort.   J Press SC fave thrifted PS Banana Republic cotton shirt Lucky Jeans Sperry     
Saturday morning blues-attending a 4 yr old's birthday party, luckily her father has a deep humidor and is a generous sort.   J Press SC fave thrifted PS Banana Republic cotton shirt Lucky Jeans Sperry     
Casual Friday but too simple for the challenge IMO, edit: now that I reflect this is probably TOO casual for this thread, apologies gents.   Banana Republic linen shirt Banana Republic cashmere sweater, cooler than normal in ME where summah is kind mild anyway, color is much richer irl LL Bean chinos Cole Haan suede bucks "sockless" with loafer socks    
Once again, I'll say it, Butler, you magnificent bastard! I'm also pinning your statement about daily workouts to my mirror to keep this old fart on task!