or Connect

Posts by Layered Player

Spring Saturday!   Nordstrom shirt Hanes t-shirt Lucky jeans Sperry Topsiders My future fishing buddy The whole enchilada!
 You gotta let a brother know! But you're from Mass, you can get lobsters anytime!
 Please do and if you make it to Maine we'll set you up with a good old fashioned lobster bake!
  I kid, I kid...
 Makes sense as she picked them up at Nordstrom Rack for 65 bucks on clearance...they are def not top-tier quality...the leather on one of them absolutely refuses to be polished and always feels "tacky". As they're manufactured in China it's possible that they aren't even COW! A great beater pair that keeps my AEs and J&Ms out of the rotation on crappy days.
          Again apologies for the crappy pics, my photographer isn't very good.   Trussini jacket BB tie grandfather's old school Krementz 10k gold tie clasp Tyrwhitt shirt-stiffest damned collars of any shirts I own! gifted cuff links my mother picked up in Cozumel Hugo Boss trousers Madden loafer sox J&M Crown Aristocraft shoes leaves courtesy of the ring of oaks around my house
        with a nod to Cleav's country pics, Sebago Lake, my front yard Borrelli jacket Faconnable shirt Tie Bar tie gifted Penguin PS Banana Republic jeans no socks gifted double monks, never heard of the brand Calibrate but they're all leather and fit well so...there they are.
 Growing up in TX they taught us not to piss on our hands
 I'm hip, I've got a sister in Moline.
 It would be perfect up here where Spring hasn't fully arrived...I found a patch of snow in my back yard yesterday. That SC is GORGEOUS!!