or Connect

Posts by velvel87

Looking for a comfortable rubber bottom loafer/slip-on that is versatile enough to wear with chinos or a suit (although I realize dress shoes will always be better with a suit). Looking for something really comfortable in the $300 range. Any suggestions?
I'm thinking about buying a pair from Sherman Bros. but all reviews have been deleted because the shoes are old. I'm looking for a super comfortable slip on - almost sneaker like, that I can wear to work in a business casual setting that I can walk around all day...
Selling a pair of New in box Barrett Wingtip oxfords. Barrett shoes are extremely well made and very comfortable. Color Brown Size 11 US / 10 EU (The shoes Shoe bag included Retail $745 Measurements Length - 13" Width - 4 1/2" (at the widest point) Also, what are your thoughts on the shoe? Like?
I am a true 10 D US and I was looking to buy a pair of Heschung oxfords online, but I'm not sure what the correct size is. I once tried on a pair of Heschung oxfords listed as size 9.5 US / 8.5 EU and they felt like they were closer to a US 11.5 - They were huge! So if anyone has experience with Heschung and figuring out what the true size conversion is, it would be most appreciated. Thanks!
Selling New in box Santoni FAM's Penny Loafers. Size 8D Color - Tan with darkened toe Leather outer sole Retail $1295
Selling new in box Emeraldo Zegna Penny Loafers. Retail $550 Size 9 US / 8 EU Color: Dark Brown (Very dark) Leather outer soles Comes with two shoe bags and Zegna shoe horn
Selling new in box Gravati loafers with buckle latch. Size: 11 M Color: Brown Leather outer sole
Selling a beautiful pair of Brunello Cucinelli Combat Boots. Size 11 US / 44 EU Color: Brown Retail $1090 Sueded Textured Leather Laced Closures Rubber Cleated Sole Two garment bags Extra shoe laces in small garment bag Measurements: Length - 12.25" Width - 4.5" I would say these shoes fit true to size
Selling new Tod's Brooklyn Penny Loafers. Size 10 / 9 EU available Smooth leather upper with a natural, hand-brushed finish; leather lining Double rubber moccasin sole Topstitched softly squared toe Tod’s embossed logo Designer dust bag included Made in Italy Removable insole. Leather upper and lining/rubber sole.
Selling New Santoni Suede Ankle Boots. Retail $565 Size 9 and 9.5 Color: Brown Suede two-eyelet ankle boot with classic Bologna construction. Leather upper and lining/rubber sole.