or Connect

Posts by velvel87

Selling new in box Gucci Split Toe Derby Shoes. Gucci has a rich heritage of exceptional leather craftsmanship and these immaculately crafted Derby shoes demonstrate its flair. Treated for a smooth finish with subtly nuanced tones and slick modernist soles, this pair makes a considered choice. Size 9 US/ 8 UK. Model: Josh Leather upper and sole Made in Italy Shoe bag included Retail $890 Note: The box is for a different Gucci shoe, but I am including it so you can have...
NWOB Brunello Cucinelli Blue Suede Chukka Boots. Size 11 US/44 EU A lot of really nice detail in these shoes. Retail for these boots is around $900. Suede upper with really soft calf skin tongue. Rubber sole made by Vibram
Sounds like a great deal but if the shoes don't fit you properly you'll be left with very durable shoes that you hate to wear. Sounds like you should pass on it.
Wow. Thanks for the info. I didn't know that. I thought the regular Brooks suits were made in the US by Southwick and other US suit makres.So Brooks Brothers now makes most of their suits in Italy, a few in the US, and all the Brooks Cool in China? That's a shift. I saw a Brooks Cool suit in a Marshalls in Chicago two months ago for $120. I think it was full canvas, but I couldn't bring myself to buy a Brooks suit made in China - it just felt wrong.Maybe it would have a...
While on the topic of new BB jackets, I also noticed on my visit to a retail store last week that many of the regular 1818 suits were made in Italy. What's the deal? When did that start to happen? Anyone know who's making their stuff in Italy. I only remember some golden fleece suits being made in Italy.Also, has anyone tried to contact Brooks Brothers about asking them to send a 40% coupon? I was sent the $100 off for $300 or $200 off for $500 purchase, but I'd prefer the...
Allegri makes some really nice trench coats. Very high quality a lot of attention to detail.
Selling new with tags Hickey Freeman Wool Plaid sport coat. Beacon Model fit. This Hickey Freeman silhouette features a soft shoulder, clean chest line and a slight suppression through the silhouette. The fabric didn't have a thread count, but I would describe it as having a very soft texture. It feels luxurious like a super 130s but I can't confirm it. Size 40R. Retail $1,295. Two Button Jacket with Side Vents Notch Lapel Besom Front Pockets with 2" Flaps Unfinished...
Selling new new without box Salvatore Ferragamo Bravo Buckle Loafer. Size 11.5 D. Tan Retail $540 Pebbled leather adds subtle texture to this classically designed Salvatore Ferragamo loafer. An off-center buckle detail updates the standard metal bit. Pebbled leather upper with tonal stitching. Moc toe. Front strap with silvertone buckle ornament. Slip on. Leather lining. Rubber sole. "Bravo" is made in Italy.
Did you sell it?