or Connect

Posts by velvel87

Ebay states that in order to be considered new, shoes must never have been worn. But I would view "worn" as being worn outside and/or having any mark on the sole. However, every department store will allow you to try on a pair of a shoes in store, which may cause slight stresses in the leather, but that doesn't mean that they aren't new. Can you claim that a shoe is new WITHOUT defects if they have been tried on before and there is a tiny stress in the leather from it?
Selling brand new in box Salvatore Ferragamo 'Tremiti' Bit Loafer. This is Ferragamo's new rubber bottom loafer that just came out this season. It's an extremely versatile and comfortable light weight shoe made with a very rich leather and has a Gancini-buckle bit. Color: Black Size: 10 D Leather upper and lining Rubber sole Made in Italy Dust bag included
To start, I know very little beyond the basics of polishing shoes. I really like these shoes except for the color. I wish they were black, but if they were, they probably wouldn't be available at DSW.com and for this price (DSW often has 25% off). I wanted to know if there is an easy way to make these shoes black. If I polish them with a black polish, will that do the trick for the most part? Or would I have to first remove the original color and then go through the...
Selling a new with tags beautiful Brioni solid navy suit made from a very fine wool. This is an excellent "staple" suit. Retail $5,577. Starting bid is $1295 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330940160331
I realize this question has been asked before but I haven't found any real answers, or at least an answer that is less than 5 years old. Any idea who makes Barneys house brand? Not co-op, please. I read somewhere that it's Harris, but I have no real idea if that's true. Here is an example: www.barneys.com/Barneys-New-York-Perforated-Cap-Toe-Balmoral/501561311,default,pd.html?cgid=mens-shoes&index=39 Thanks!
Did they end up having seasonal discounts???
Love the pics
Selling a new with tags Brioni solid navy suit. This is an excellent "staple" suit. Retail $5,577 Size 44L Navy 100% wool Model - Pincio Two Button Double Vents Comes with extra buttons and a clothe sample. Flat front trousers Measurements: Jacket Shoulders - 19.5 Chest (P2P) - 23.5 Waist - 22 Length (From bottom of collar) - 33.5 Sleeve - 27 (+9.75 from the shoulders) Pants Waist 38 (19" across) Inseam - 41.5 (unfinished) Rise - 12 Leg opening - 9.5 Let...
Thanks. I'm going with either the Santoni Gibson: http://www.theshoemart.com/santoni-mens-gibson-black/pvc-sat-mxsdsy-gibson-black_sat_m_gibson.html?cvsfa=3279&cvsfe=2&cvsfhu=5341545f474942534f4e20424c41434b5f31335f44&gclid=CP-b9tqv0rcCFcZAMgod90MAMA Or the Ferragamo Tremiti: http://www.barneys.com/Salvatore-Ferragamo-Tremiti/502138874,default,pd.html I picked up both on sale so I'll figure it out. Was looking for alternatives to these.
I had two friends with size 11 and size 11.5 try them on to confirm. I'm a size 10 so I can vouch that it's definitely not 10 or a 10.5. My friends told me that he feels somewhere between 11 and 11.5 and were extremely comfortable on him. When the shoes are 13" long, there going to be at least an 11.