or Connect

Posts by velvel87

Selling a pair of new in box J.M. Weston Claridge Loafer. Size 10. Retail $865 Upper: Suede Sole: Leather Color: Chocolate Brown Size: 10 D US / 9.5 D UK Description from J.M. Weston Quick Overview These loafers are a new twist on a timeless classic, with a single-piece vamp and tongue borrowed from the legendary 180. The "Claridge" spirit A perfect balance. Such is Claridge, a collection that creates a subtle link between tradition and audacity, nostalgia and...
Selling a pair of new in box J.M. Weston Black Calf Suede Moccasins. Model 180. Size 10. Retails for $650. Model 180 Suede upper Leather sole Description from J.M. Weston: This flagship model, designed by the brand’s founder, has a distinctive shape and timeless style as well as a unique fit: over 200 different shapes were tested until the final design was decided on. A cultural reference, symbol of the “Drugstore Gang” generation, and firmly established in the French...
I'm looking to replace an old winter parka with a goose down filling and a real coyote fur hood. The coat was awesome but its 10 years old and its time to go. Unfortunately, the company that made it, Rainforest, completely went down in quality so that's not an option. Is anyone familiar with some of the quality companies that make goose down parkas? I know Canada Goose is the popular one and very nice, but it's ridiculously expensive and even if I could afford it, I...
I saw a wool shawl collar cardigan online made by them on STP that I liked but I have no idea about their quality. I'm looking for a well made sweater. Does anyone know about...
It's 7 EU / 8 US
NIB Gravati Peccary Leather Loafers. These handsome loafers are made out of very soft peccary leather and have a non-slipping rubber insert, which can be replaced. Size: 7.5 US Color: Brown Peccary leather upper is soft yet durable. 1 1/4" flat stacked heel. Kidskin leather lining and insole. Ridged rubber outsole. Handmade in Italy.
New in Box Gravati Brown Loafers with Buckle. These loafers are really nice, very well made, and extremely comfortable. They're a great classic look. Size 11 M Retail $550 Leather upper Leather sole Made in Italy *The shoes have been tried on a number of times in store so there are minor wear marks on the leather.
New in Box Heschung Goodyear Welted Boots These are extremely well made and very comfortable boots. Style name: Nordmann (Link:http://www.heschung.com/en/store#cousu-goodyear_.cat1.cat12.cat17) Size: 8 US (True to size) Color: Brown Retail: $850 Description: Cap toe lace-up boot, full grain calf leather, on a very comfortable rubber sole. Goodyear welted.
Ebay states that in order to be considered new, shoes must never have been worn. But I would view "worn" as being worn outside and/or having any mark on the sole. However, every department store will allow you to try on a pair of a shoes in store, which may cause slight stresses in the leather, but that doesn't mean that they aren't new. Can you claim that a shoe is new WITHOUT defects if they have been tried on before and there is a tiny stress in the leather from it?
Selling brand new in box Salvatore Ferragamo 'Tremiti' Bit Loafer. This is Ferragamo's new rubber bottom loafer that just came out this season. It's an extremely versatile and comfortable light weight shoe made with a very rich leather and has a Gancini-buckle bit. Color: Black Size: 10 D Leather upper and lining Rubber sole Made in Italy Dust bag included