or Connect

Posts by velvel87

Looking for a good winter parka not made by Canada Goose and found the company Pajar, which seems to only be sold on Amazon. The women's coats are sold at Nordstroms and received good reviews but I can't find anything on the men's coats. Has anyone heard of their parkas and familiar with their quality? Here's a link: http://www.pajar.com/us_en/men/outerwear.html?p=2 Thanks!
These were from a department store.
Just picked up a pair of JL Chambord II Derby's.
I'm guessing a lot of people also look at Charles Tyrwhitt and TM Lewin. Brooks also makes an extra slim fit shirt, if you haven't seen it.
Selling New John Lobb Chambord Derby. Size 11 E UK. Retail $1,440 Link to ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/331090446862?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 I'm also selling them on SF for cheaper.
I'd also love to get your thoughts on the shoes!
Selling new in box John Lobb Chambord II. The price I'm selling it for is kind of outrageous for Lobbs so take advantage before someone else does. Description: A sturdy but sophisticated five eyelet Derby shoe. The Chambord features a hand-sewn apron and toe seam. Color: Black Size 11 E UK (12 D US). Upper: Leather Sole: Rubber Retail $1,440 Two shoe bags included
Selling new in box John Lobb Chelmsford Brogue Oxfords. Smooth calfskin leather medallion toe two-eye blucher with perforated quarter panels and tonal stitched welt. Ornate brogue details at almond toe. Lace-up vamp. Curved brogue trim down sides. 1" stacked heel with 1/4" leather sole. Padded leather insole; leather lining. Made in England of Italian material. Shoe bags included Color: Black Size 9 E UK Retail $1,200
Selling a pair of new J.M. Weston Suede Round-toe loafers. Size 11 E US / 10.5 E UK Color: Chocolate Brown Retail $865
Selling a pair of beautiful new pair of J.M. Weston Wing Tip Claridge Oxford. Size 9.5 E US / 9 E UK Material: Suede and leather upper Leather sole Color: Brown Retail $ 955 Description from J.M. Weston Quick Overview An iconic piece of the brand’s history, subtly revisited by Michel Perry. With their wing tip, these oxfords are decidedly urban yet retain their classic elegance. he "Claridge" spirit Welcome to the club ! A perfect balance. Such is Claridge, a...