or Connect

Posts by velvel87

They look like they are from the tramezza line, which is their highest quality line. They should be goodyear welted, but not entirely sure.
Selling really nice pair of new with tags Oxxford Clothes Chino's These pants are just really nice, practical, and have the quality you would expect from Oxxford. They also look really great as well. Features: Size 34 Zip fly Laundry tab inside of the back waist Measurements: Waist - 34' Rise - 9 1/2' Length - 35' (unfinished) Opening - 9' Knee - 9 1/2' Thigh - 13'
Selling new with tags Brooks Brothers Black Fleece blazer in size BB3, which is a size 42. Color: Navy Features: Super 130's worsted wool. Three-button roll over lapel, side vents. Signature gold buttons Locker loop at back neck Fully lined in striped cotton and modal blend. Jacket sleeves are lined in Bemberg and unfinished Made in the USA. This is a past season model, which sold for $975 at Barney's. The current models, which are the same, now sell for...
Selling new with tags Corneliani slim fit dress shirt. I believe the shirt was taken in by a customer and then never picked up, so this is a great shirt for anyone looking for Corneliani quality but does not want to deal with the time and expense of having it taken in. Features: Spread collar Button cuff Mother of pearl buttons (I think) Color/Pattern: White, blue and light blue stripes Measurements: Shoulders - 18' Neck - 15.5' Chest - 21 1/4' Waist - 19...
Selling new with tags Ralph Lauren Purple Label cargo pants. Retail $495 These aren't you're run of the mill cargo pants. These pants combine functionality, style, and surprisingly a lot of comfort, even though they are on the skinny side. Features: Button fly Low rise belted waist with an elongated buttoned tab closure. Unfinished hems ready for custom-tailoring. Large and small cargo pocket. Double pleat (small pleat) which allows for added comfort and...
Selling new with tags beautiful Ralph Lauren Purple Label linen pants. Size 32. Medium-rise waist. Belt loops. Zip fly with a buttoned closure. Finished curtain waistband. Angled pockets at the front. Buttoned welt pockets at the back. Unfinished hems ready for custom-tailoring. 100% linen. Dry clean. Made in Italy. Measurements: Waist - 32' Rise - 9 1/2' to button Pant opening - 8 3/4' Knee - 9 1/2' Thigh - 12' Length - 38' unfinished
Beautiful suit, but how would you describe the condition of the wool. I'm seeing a decent amount of shine in the photos.
Is it full canvassed?
I realize stores like Marshalls and TJ Maxx are very hit or miss, but I've noticed that even the select few "higher end" locations that at least would periodically receive closeouts from Mitchell's and other high end stores haven't had anything significant in quite some time. Has anyone on the forum seen anything different in their area? I live in the NY/NJ area
This slim-fitting pullover is made in Italy from ultra-soft cotton jersey and finished with genuine horn buttons. The fit of this pullover is amazing. It's fitted, but forgiving if you have some chub and has a nice slimming effect. Ribbed polo collar. Three-button placket. Genuine horn buttons. Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs. Ribbed hem. 100% cotton. Dry clean. Made in Italy. Size Medium Dark Navy