or Connect

Posts by velvel87

Around 50 and I constantly wait till my clean laundry pile of dress shirts builds up to around 30 shirts and then I have to stand for hours ironing. Gets so tiring after hour number two.
Pictures added. Please let me know if you have other questions. Thanks!
Selling a really nice Corneliani Mainline sport jacket made of 100% cotton. The jacket is full canvas construction with picked stitching. This is the perfect jacket for warmer weather, but the material significant enough to wear year round. Size 40R (Leader model) Dual vents Patch pockets Picked stitching throughout 100% Super soft cotton Color: "Lighter" Navy (But I wouldn't call it blue) Fabric is mid-weight (It feels significant, unlike many jackets in this...
Selling a beautiful new with tags Ralph Lauren Purple Label cashmere turtleneck sweater. Size M Retail $950 Color: Grey 100% cashmere Made in Italy Measurements Chest: 21.5 Length 24
Selling New with tags Ralph Lauren Purple Label Keaton French-Cuff Dress Shirt. Size 14.5 Color: Blue French Cuff Luxury 200's two-ply cotton Made in Italy Retail $595 Measurements: Chest 21.5" Length 31"
Selling a New with tags beautiful Brioni navy wool blazer. Notched lapel. Full Canvased. Two-button front. Chest pocket. Front flap pockets. Wool. Handmade in Italy. Extra buttons and sample fabric included. Measurements: Shoulder 18.5" Length 29.75" Chest 21" Sleeve 24"
Big drop. PM if interested.
Dropped price. This is probably the cheapest you will find it online for NIB.
jrd617 is selling some sick suits and sports jackets. I'm really liking the Canali and Corneliani suits. The quality is the best bang for your...
Really nice jackets!!!