or Connect

Posts by velvel87

I like the idea of the Shannon Drive but I agree it would probably be best for a plain toe oxford in brown. Kind of like a mock boot look. I switched jobs and the normal attire in my office is very casual - lots of sneakers and boots. Something like this would be great in the office and make the walk around the city a lot more enjoyable.
Selling a beautiful pair of Ralph Lauren Purple Label 5-Pocket Navy Flannel Pants Marked a size 30x32, but I measured the waist across and it's 16.5 inches, meaning it really fits like a 32. Belt loops. Zip fly with our signature shank closure. Five-pocket styling with signature metal rivets. Signature leather "Ralph Lauren"–debossed logo patch at the back right waist. 98% cotton, 2% elastane. Dry clean. Made in Italy. Measurements (Approximate): Rise - 9.5" Inseam -...
Selling new with tags luxurious Ralph Lauren Purple Label cotton oxford shirt. Color: Blue Size: Medium (Fits a typical 15-5 to 16 dress shirt) Button-down point collar. Applied buttoned placket. Genuine mother-of-pearl buttons. Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs. Measurements (Approximate): Shoulders - 19" Chest - 24" Waist - 22" Length - 32" Sleeve - 26"
Selling a pair of beautiful Ralph Lauren Purple Label navy flat front dress pants. I believe these are the Eaton model. They are made from a luxurious wool and has a slim leg silhouette Size 30 Low-rise belted waist. Zip fly with a buttoned closure. Finished curtain waistband. Angled pockets at the front. Buttoned welt pockets at the back. Unfinished hems ready for custom-tailoring. 100% wool. Made in Italy. Measurements (Approximate): Waist - 15.5" across with about...
Selling a fantastic pair of new in box Allen Edmond Ashtons. These are known to be Allen Edmonds most comfortable dress shoe. I own a pair and can vouch for the comfort. Really impressive and a must have for anyone who is on their feet a lot or really emphasizes comfort in a dress shoe. Condition: I believe these are factory seconds but I don't see any flaws. The only thing to note is that the shoes look like they've been tried on a few times and have been sitting around...
Thanks! Allen Edmonds got back to me after sending them the shoes. They said it could happen if shoes are left unworn for a long period of time, but it should be undone after wearing them a few times. What are you going to end up doing? Keeping or returning?
Really? Did you by them like that? I've never seen that before and I even have another pair to compare it against. The leather in that area also feels rougher which made me think water damage
Picked up a pair of new AE Ashton's on eBay because I really want the comfort, but something seems off with the leather on the shoes. I also have another new pair of Ashtons in a different size that I picked up from a Nordstrom Rack and the difference by the toe cap/throat is visible. The shoe in my size on the left has a visible outline of the leather beneath it. The leather also feels a bit coarse compared to the smoothness of the shoe on the right. What do you think...
Picked up a pair of new Ashton's on eBay because I really want the comfort, but something seems off with the leather on the shoes. I also have another new pair of Ashtons in a different size that I picked up from a Nordstrom Rack and the difference by the toe cap/throat is visible. The shoe in my size on the left has a visible outline of the leather beneath it. The leather also feels a bit coarse compared to the smoothness of the shoe on the right. What do you think...
Anyone else who gets emails from Sierra Trading Post notice that the discount dropped this week? They sent an email out with a 25% discount saying that they have adjusted their prices to offer more daily value. Meaning that the discounts will be smaller but the original price will be lower. However, I haven't seen any changes to the prices, just smaller discounts. Are the days of the additional 35% to 50% over?