or Connect

Posts by velvel87

Thoughts on the shirt?
Selling a NWOT White Ermenegildo Zegna dress shirt with cuffs - no breast pocket. Selling for SOLD Measurements: Neck: 15 Chest: 22 Sleeve: 35 Waist: 20 Shoulder: 19 Back: 32 These measurements are an approximation. 100% Cotton.
Sorry about that. The picture of the shirt with the pocket was a much more detailed picture that I could not duplicate with my equipment. But I am selling that same shirt with a pocket as well in the same size, but the sleeve length for the pocketed single button cuff shirt is 37 (kind of long so most people would probably have to get it shortened).
Selling a NWT light blue Ermenegildo Zegna dress shirt. Retail is $255. Selling for SOLD with shipping (US domestic) French cuff - no pocket. Measurements: Neck: 15.5 Chest: 23 Sleeve: 35 Waist: 21.5 Shoulder: 19.5 Back: 32 These measurements are an approximation. *added the last picture with the manikin so you could see the color and fit of the shirt better. My camera doesn't pick up the color well enough and I am manikin-less.
If no one is interested within the next 24 hours I will have to put it up on ebay.
Selling a NWT light blue Ermenegildo Zegna dress shirt with cuffs - no breast pocket. Retail is $255. Selling for SOLD Measurements: Neck: 17.5 Chest: 26 Sleeve: 35 Waist: 24.5 Shoulder: 21 Back: 33.5 These measurements are an approximation. * Added a better picture of a similar shirt on a manikin, but the one I am selling has no pocket, but the cut, style, color, etc is all the same.
They are regular single button cuffs.
Selling a NWT light blue Ermenegildo Zegna dress shirt. Retail is $278. SOLD with shipping (US domestic) Regular single button cuff. Measurements: Neck: 15.5 Chest: 23 Sleeve: 37 Waist: 21.5 Shoulder: 19.5 Back: 32 These measurements are an approximation.
Selling a NWT light blue Ermenegildo Zegna dress shirt with cuffs - no breast pocket. Retail is $255. Selling for SOLD. US Domestic Shipping included. Measurements: Neck: 15 Chest: 22 Sleeve: 35 Waist: 20 Shoulder: 19 Back: 32 These measurements are an approximation. 100% Cotton. * Added a better picture of a similar shirt on a manikin, but the one I am selling has no pocket, but the cut, style, color, etc is all the same. PM Sent
I recently made my annual trip to ascot chang's NY store to take advantage of their 50% off OTR sale. I usually find a shirt or two for around 50 - 100 per shirt. I find this to be the best shirt deal out there for RTW shirts since the quality is so high, but it works out to be cheaper than BB shirts, which are I think are just OK and are convenient, but not close in quality. I didn't end up finding anything at ascot chang this year, but was wondering if you knew of...