or Connect

Posts by velvel87

Selling a NWT Polo Ralph Lauren Regent Dress Shirt with French Cuffs.   Color: White Size: 16 - 34 Classic fit   Retail is $155 Selling for $45   IMG_1756 by velvel87, on Flickr   IMG_1755 by velvel87, on Flickr
Drop
Big Drop!
I was there recently also. They even had a 24" waist jean! Who wears that? Especially with a 34" inseam! But I guess that's why its on the 75% off rack at an outlet store.
NWT Polo Ralph Lauren Dress Shirt - Classic fit - Barrel Cuff Size: 15.5 34/35 Color: White Measurements: Shoulders - 19" Chest - 24.5'' Waist - 22" Length - 32" Sleeve - 34'' - 35'' Selling for $40 IMG_1708 by velvel87, on Flickr IMG_1709 by velvel87, on Flickr IMG_1710 by velvel87, on Flickr
mistake - was not trying to bump. Still figuring out the new site....
I can probably find that. You would have the option of black denim, black chino, or grey wool. But we'll see what I can find.
Sorry, I didn't see any, but I did see white button RRL shirts in an XL. If I see 32" - 36" I'll pick up for you guys to see.
IF anyone is interested in some black RRL jeans, or dark grey wool pants, please let me know ASAP. I am going to be up some in case someone wants. The sizing is sparse - mostly 28'' or 29" waists, and even some with 24" through 27" waists - all with 34' inseam. Let me know if you are interested. They would probably costs like $100 or so a piece.
I can't seem to find how to preview a new thread in the B&S section. I have to first post it - and the formatting is completely off, and then I go into edit it. Has anyone else experienced this? Once the thread is up I can preview.