or Connect

Posts by velvel87

I am not sure how to fix this under the new format, but the classifieds are getting a small fraction of the views they used to in the old format. One way of slightly improving this might be to make browsing easier. For instance, if I am in a sub section, for example - shirts, I should be able to go back to the shirt section without having to go back to the general search and choosing shirts again. Anyone else have ideas to make the site more search friendly?
Drop
Drop
Drop
I didn't. I just asked the salesman and who looked at me like I was crazy. Figures.
Right. That's also why i never picked up a pair to sell because there is so much on ebay at great prices that it didn't make sense for me to compete with all of those ebay sellers. They have been replenishing the RRL rack pretty regularly but why don't you just try on ebay?
I'm not sure if I would call it back on blue. They were a darker washed denim with a slight worn look and button fly. They had a bunch of 28 through 36. There was one 28/32 white one. There were a lot but for all I know someone bought the lot. This has happened before. I would call ahead.
Was just at POLO outlet in woodbury. Had tons of RRL slim fit Jeans - all around $75. A bit too slim for me though... They had most sizes.
AASelling a new with tags Ralph Lauren Black Label dress shirt Size - 17 Made in Italy 100% Cotton Barrel Cuff Color - Green with white stripes Retail $325 Measurements: Shoulders – 19.5“ P2P – 25" Waist – 24” Length – 33” Sleeve 36” IMG_1854 by velvel87, on Flickr IMG_1855 by velvel87, on Flickr IMG_1856 by velvel87, on Flickr IMG_1857 by velvel87, on Flickr
AAAAAASelling a new with tags Ralph Lauren Black Label dress shirt. Size - 15 Made in Italy 100% Cotton Color - Orange with black and white stripes Measurements: Shoulders – 18“ P2P – 20.5" Waist – 20” Length – 31” Sleeve – 35” Retail $325 IMG_1861 by velvel87, on Flickr IMG_1862 by velvel87, on Flickr IMG_1863 by velvel87, on Flickr