or Connect

Posts by velvel87

the shoulder length is correct. I just tried on the shirt myself and I see that for me it is long in the shoulders (I'm usually around 18.5) but overall still fits. I am lowering the cost of the shirt to $60 + shipping. It will be available for the next few hours and then I am taking it off.
Final Drop. I would also like to hear your thoughts on the shirt. How do you feel about wearing colors like light purple or pink?
price drop
Selling a NWT Light Purple Canali casual shirt. Retail $275 Selling for SOLD Measurements: Neck: 15.5 Chest: 22 Sleeve: 34 Waist: 21 Shoulder: 20.5 Back: 31 These measurements are an approximation. This is a great shirt for the upcoming spring and summer season. 68% Cotton 32% Linen
Still for sale. The same shirt just sold on ebay in an auction for $125. This is a good deal.
FINAL DROP
drop
final drop
I find the fit of this jacket to be the same as all Canali jackets in this size. I realize the picture may make the jacket appear larger than it actually is because it wasn't taken on a body but it is not a wide fitting jacket.
Thank you much! Pic #3 IS closest to the true color. I love this jacket also. Maybe I'll keep it....