or Connect

Posts by velvel87

Can't locate the pants. I called Bergdorf, they said it was impossible. If I go sportcoat with it, what kind of buttons do you suggest. I'm trying to upload pics but the pics seem to be too much memory. Anyone have advice on how to do that?
its a navy glen plaid fabric with a slight touch of red, sky blue, and other shades of blue.
I found an incredible deal yesterday on the top half of a Brioni suit and wanted to know if it was possible to track down the pants or have new pants made. I asked the outlet where i bought it (NM last call) and they said that they had no actual record of the suit because it was from bergdorf, not NM, but I could try calling bergdorf and asking them. If that doesn't work - and i doubt it will since the suit it probably over 5 years old, is it possible to locate...
This one is for sale if anyone is interested.
Out of curiousity, I am wondering what your opinion is on the 6 x 1 button tuxedo. I realize the popular look is the 6 x 2, but can the 6 x 1 fly as well?
Canali Double Breasted Tuxedo: SOLD Double breasted 6 button with peaked lapels. no vents. Satin facing. 2 waist besom pockets & 1 chest welted pocket. Finished sleeves with 4 buttons. Jacket is fully lined. Pants are double pleated. Satin waistband & braided legs. 2 side pockets, 2 rear welted buttoned pockets, and 1 coin/fob pocket. Lined to the knee. Jet black. 100% virgin wool. Measurements: Jacket Shoulder: 18.25" (Top of the shoulder straight across back...
What about casual friends who you don't see often and never hang out with?
I didn't rip him off actually, He got an amazing deal. my cost was 500 something dollars so I charged him $550. If I'm going to give up something like that - which is almost impossible to find - $500 for a zegna DB suit, I definitely don't want to lose money on it and making a few extra bucks makes the proccess a little more justifiable. Also, finders fee. I looked around 4 different times for that suit and all he did was just hand over the money. I think everyone...
Also, you have to look for the upside. I bought a zegna DB suit at the barneys warehouse sale, loved it, but then came to grips that I am just barely hanging onto my size 38R shape and that this was probably not the best of investments... so I sold it to my buddy and made a profit. Always have to have a plan B if your doing final sale.
How is this shoe suppose to fit? I saw them a while back in my size, 10D, and found them to be very tight. Is this shoe meant to be a tight fit?