or Connect

Posts by velvel87

Selling a new Isaia brown suit with a herringbone pattern. Size 38R 2 Button Single Breasted Dual Vents Full Canvas 100% Wool Flat front pants Measurements Jacket Shoulders - 18.5" Chest - 20.5" Waist - 19" Length - 29.5" Sleeve - 25" Pants Waist - 16" across Rise - 10" Opening - 8.5" Knee - 9" Thigh - 13.5" Inseam - 37"
Selling a beautiful new with tags Isaia suit. Size 40R 90% Wool 10% Cashmere 2 Button Single Breasted Double Vent Flat Front Pants Made in Italy Full Canvas Measurements (Approximate) Jacket Shoulders - 18.5" Chest - 21" Waist - 19.5" Length - 30" from bottom of collar Sleeve - 25.5" from shoulder Pants Waist - 17" Across Rise - 10" Opening - 8.5" Knee 9.5" Thigh - 14" Measured across highest point of the inseam Length - 36" Unhemmed NOTE: The suit is unfortunately...
Just picked up my first pair of Alden's during the Brooks Brothers sale. Is $250 a good price for Alden's?
Yes. I measured across the top of the inseam.
Selling a really nice new with tags Corneliani suit. Size 38R Gray 100% Wool - Superfine 18,25 mircrons 2 Button single breasted Dual flap Drop 7 Measurements Jacket Shoulder - 17.5" Chest - 20.5" Waist - 19.25" Length - 29" from bottom of collar Sleeve - 25" from shoulder Pants Waist - 16" across Rise - 9" Opening - 8" Knee - 9" Inseam - 36" unfinished
Selling a new with tags Belvest suit at an extremely reduced price. Retail is $2,895, asking $350 - 88% OFF Fabric: 96% wool and 4% spandex. - Has the feel of a luxurious soft wool but has slight give for added comfort Size 40L Drop 8 Picked stitching Single breasted Two button Double vents Full canvass Unfinished sleeves (buttons included) Made in Italy Measurements (Approximate) Jacket Shoulders - 18.5" Chest - 21" Waist - 19.5" Length - 31" Sleeve - 27" Pants Waist...
That's what I saw also when I went on Wednesday. I did see a gorgeous Giorgio Armani black suit with peeked lapels but it was missing the pants Anyone know when the 75% off hits?
Selling a beautiful new with tags Ralph Lauren Purple Label suit. Model: Drake Made in Italy SIze 38R Impeccably cut in autumn/winter weight wool fabric, which drapes wonderfully and has an otherworldly soft hand, and is finished in a superb muted windowpane check pattern. Finer points include the full floating canvas construction, well-finished shoulders, great lapel roll and pick-stitching details that abound!

2-button single breasted front with notched lapels,...
Selling a really nice pair of new Polo Ralph Lauren Dress pants. The wool is really nice and soft and will be a staple in anyone's closet. Most probably by Corneliani. Flat front Dark gray 100% Extra fine virgin wool (Super 100's) Measurements (approximate) Opening - 9 1/3 Knee - 11" Thigh - 15 1/2" Rise - 11" to closure Seat - 17" to top of pants Waist - 21" across Inseam - 38" unhemmed
Selling a really nice pair of new Allen Edmonds Chukka's made for Brooks Brothers. Size 11 D Retail: $545 Goodyear welted Brown pebble grain leather Leather sole Hand made in USA Shoes are new without box. As you will see from picture, the shoes have never been worn, but have been sitting on the shelves for sometime and have picked up the minor marks that come with that. You can really only see the marks from close up, but I want you to be aware of this before...