or Connect

Posts by velvel87

New in box Allen Edmonds Rutledge Plain-toe Lace-up Oxford (Factory 2nds) Size: 9.5 D Color: Walnut Leather sole men's lace-up oxford dress shoes Plain-toe balmoral premium dress shoes with cap-toe perfing Part of the Independence Collection of premium men's shoes Lined premium burnished calfskin leatherupper with ultra-soft lambskin lining Bi-color sole with wheeled edges and bi-color heel 360 degree Goodyear welted construction (learn about our 212 steps of...
Thanks. I'm not too concerned about the orthodic because it's just a small arch support. Not a full orthodic. With that said, any recommendations for comfortable dress shoes for all day wear with a rubber bottom?
I think the shoe was built too wide and my knees ended up compensating for the extra space. I wear an orthodic, just an arch support and put in an oder eater insole to make up for the extra space from removing the AE insole. I bought the shoe because I loved the comfort of that specific rubber sole. I had it on a pair of Kennetts, which were my most comfortable shoes. However, these shoes are built much wider than the Kennetts. I was told they are the widest and deepest...
Anyone have or see the Michael Carter-Williams - MCW5? Thinking about picking it up as a casual shoe for the office. Any thoughts?
Need advice for a comfortable black AE lace up with a rubber sole. I picked up the Ashtons but that didn't work for me. Looking for something that is extremely comfortable but also versatile. Any ideas? Thanks!
What does BCF stand for?
I think the Nigel fits like the anthony but the jackets are unlined.
Selling new in box Allen Edmonds for Brooks Brothers Aberdeen (Factory Seconds) Long Wingtip Lace-up Oxford Men's Casual Shoes by Allen Edmonds. Whoever was the first person to say, "Everything old is new again" we can't help but think they were talking about the Aberdeen. An updated version of a shoe originally created in the 1940s, this four-eyelet blucher's throwback look is once again fashionable. Outfitted with a long-wing reminiscent of our timeless MacNeil , this...
New with tags Ralph Lauren Purple Label Navy Half-zip Merino Pullover. Size medium Color Navy Ribbed crew neckline. Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs. Ribbed hem. 100% merino wool. Dry clean. Made in Italy. Retail $695 Measurements (Approximate): Shoulders - 17 Length - 24.5 Chest - 21 Sleeve - 25 (from shoulder seem)
New with tags Ralph Lauren Purple Label Navy Half-zip Merino Pullover. This luxurious Italian-made pullover is crafted from lightweight merino wool. Size medium Color Navy Mockneck collar Half-zip placket Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs Ribbed hem 100% merino wool Dry clean Made in Italy Retail $795 Measurements (Approximate): Shoulders - 17 Length - 26.5 Chest - 20 Sleeve - 25 (from shoulder seem)