or Connect

Posts by velvel87

Sent it to Allen Edmonds and they said this can happen if the shoes are sitting around on their side for a long time. In this case it was several years. The shoes overall look and feel great and they will even out from wearing them. Got them for a great deal so I really can't go wrong. Also, I like the sleek styling on these, although I'd prefer a penny loafer with this sole, but I'll be just fine with these.
I like the idea of the Shannon Drive but I agree it would probably be best for a plain toe oxford in brown. Kind of like a mock boot look. I switched jobs and the normal attire in my office is very casual - lots of sneakers and boots. Something like this would be great in the office and make the walk around the city a lot more enjoyable.
Selling a beautiful pair of Ralph Lauren Purple Label 5-Pocket Navy Flannel Pants Marked a size 30x32, but I measured the waist across and it's 16.5 inches, meaning it really fits like a 32. Belt loops. Zip fly with our signature shank closure. Five-pocket styling with signature metal rivets. Signature leather "Ralph Lauren"–debossed logo patch at the back right waist. 98% cotton, 2% elastane. Dry clean. Made in Italy. Measurements (Approximate): Rise - 9.5" Inseam -...
Selling new with tags luxurious Ralph Lauren Purple Label cotton oxford shirt. Color: Blue Size: Medium (Fits a typical 15-5 to 16 dress shirt) Button-down point collar. Applied buttoned placket. Genuine mother-of-pearl buttons. Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs. Measurements (Approximate): Shoulders - 19" Chest - 24" Waist - 22" Length - 32" Sleeve - 26"
Selling a pair of beautiful Ralph Lauren Purple Label navy flat front dress pants. I believe these are the Eaton model. They are made from a luxurious wool and has a slim leg silhouette Size 30 Low-rise belted waist. Zip fly with a buttoned closure. Finished curtain waistband. Angled pockets at the front. Buttoned welt pockets at the back. Unfinished hems ready for custom-tailoring. 100% wool. Made in Italy. Measurements (Approximate): Waist - 15.5" across with about...
Selling a fantastic pair of new in box Allen Edmond Ashtons. These are known to be Allen Edmonds most comfortable dress shoe. I own a pair and can vouch for the comfort. Really impressive and a must have for anyone who is on their feet a lot or really emphasizes comfort in a dress shoe. Condition: I believe these are factory seconds but I don't see any flaws. The only thing to note is that the shoes look like they've been tried on a few times and have been sitting around...
Thanks! Allen Edmonds got back to me after sending them the shoes. They said it could happen if shoes are left unworn for a long period of time, but it should be undone after wearing them a few times. What are you going to end up doing? Keeping or returning?
Really? Did you by them like that? I've never seen that before and I even have another pair to compare it against. The leather in that area also feels rougher which made me think water damage
Picked up a pair of new AE Ashton's on eBay because I really want the comfort, but something seems off with the leather on the shoes. I also have another new pair of Ashtons in a different size that I picked up from a Nordstrom Rack and the difference by the toe cap/throat is visible. The shoe in my size on the left has a visible outline of the leather beneath it. The leather also feels a bit coarse compared to the smoothness of the shoe on the right. What do you think...
Picked up a pair of new Ashton's on eBay because I really want the comfort, but something seems off with the leather on the shoes. I also have another new pair of Ashtons in a different size that I picked up from a Nordstrom Rack and the difference by the toe cap/throat is visible. The shoe in my size on the left has a visible outline of the leather beneath it. The leather also feels a bit coarse compared to the smoothness of the shoe on the right. What do you think...