or Connect

Posts by velvel87

I'm hoping both. I assumed it would be a regular seconds store. However, I was told that it will not be full service and only have racks. I know the one in riverhead, ny is full service. Not sure about the others.
For those of you waiting for the AE Factory Store in Paramus to open, I was told the current opening date is at the end of February. I think the 22nd. Was told the date keeps getting pushed back do to issues getting permits which delays construction. Very annoying. Been waiting for months for this to open.
Why the change of heart?
Selling a beautiful new with tags Ralph Lauren Black Label sport coat. Unstructured two-button sport coat crafted from fine twill-woven wool. Light padding ensures a smooth shoulder without an exaggerated silhouette, while notch lapels and patch pockets lend an air of casual elegance to the slim-fitting design. Size 40R (Drop 7) Color: Dark Charcoal Full Canvas Construction Half lined Nonfunctional four-button cuffs. Chest pocket; patch pockets; interior pockets. Side...
I picked up a pair last month for the same deal. They're extremely nice looking shoes and extra comfortable for a dress shoe. Great choice if they fit you well.
Selling a beautiful new with tags Ralph Lauren Black Label sport coat. A modern interpretation of heritage-inspired style, the Nigel herringbone sport coat is tailored in Italy for a sleek, slim fit. Size 40L (Drop 7) Color: Navy Full Canvas Construction Half lined 100% wool Measurements (Approximate): Shoulders - 18" Chest - 21.5" Waist - 19" Length - 31" Sleeve - 25" + 2" to let out
Selling a beautiful new with tags Ralph Lauren Black Label sport coat. A modern interpretation of heritage-inspired style, the Nigel Glen plaid sport coat is tailored in Italy for a sleek, slim fit. Pair it with a solid-colored trouser or jean to let the pattern be the focus. Size 38R (Drop 7) Color: Charcoal (Plaid) Full Canvas Construction Half lined 95% wool/5% Cashmere Measurements (Approximate): Shoulders - 17" Chest - 20" Waist - 18" Length - 29.5" Sleeve -...
Selling a beautiful new with tags Ermenegildo Zegna Wool-Cashmere-Silk Field Jacket. The jacket has been treated with a special finish that makes it water and stain resistant without altering the characteristics of the garments original properties. It is the perfect fall coat. Size XL (54 EU) - Slim fitting (Note: Great jacket for someone fit with broad shoulders. Please check measurements) Ermenegildo Zegna field jacket with leather collar and undercollar. Button...
New with tags Marmot Hampton Jacket. Size Medium. Color Steel Onyx (Grey). Personal thoughts on this parka: I use this model jacket as my primary winter coat and can vouch for the amazing warmth and utility of this jacket. I live in NYC and have worn it in the bitter cold the city has experienced this past month, as well as the recent 27 inch blizzard. The jacket has performed fantastically well. It's great for commuting (bus, train, and walking around the city) and I was...
Anyone have an update on when the AE outlet is opening in Paramus, NJ at the Bergen Town Center mall? I've been told a number of times that it'll be this month but I still haven't heard of an actual date.