or Connect

Posts by velvel87

Need advice for a comfortable black AE lace up with a rubber sole. I picked up the Ashtons but that didn't work for me. Looking for something that is extremely comfortable but also versatile. Any ideas? Thanks!
What does BCF stand for?
I think the Nigel fits like the anthony but the jackets are unlined.
Selling new in box Allen Edmonds for Brooks Brothers Aberdeen (Factory Seconds) Long Wingtip Lace-up Oxford Men's Casual Shoes by Allen Edmonds. Whoever was the first person to say, "Everything old is new again" we can't help but think they were talking about the Aberdeen. An updated version of a shoe originally created in the 1940s, this four-eyelet blucher's throwback look is once again fashionable. Outfitted with a long-wing reminiscent of our timeless MacNeil , this...
New with tags Ralph Lauren Purple Label Navy Half-zip Merino Pullover. Size medium Color Navy Ribbed crew neckline. Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs. Ribbed hem. 100% merino wool. Dry clean. Made in Italy. Retail $695 Measurements (Approximate): Shoulders - 17 Length - 24.5 Chest - 21 Sleeve - 25 (from shoulder seem)
New with tags Ralph Lauren Purple Label Navy Half-zip Merino Pullover. This luxurious Italian-made pullover is crafted from lightweight merino wool. Size medium Color Navy Mockneck collar Half-zip placket Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs Ribbed hem 100% merino wool Dry clean Made in Italy Retail $795 Measurements (Approximate): Shoulders - 17 Length - 26.5 Chest - 20 Sleeve - 25 (from shoulder seem)
I think some of the models up there without pictures are shoes made for other department stores. This isn't across the board, but I've found them with some models. Meaning, so are just AE models with different names.
Holy crap
You can try calling a store and just asking for a model to see if they have it.
Walked into the AE store on 43rd Street in NYC this morning and was shocked to see a work meeting going on between Paul Grangaard (CEO), Jim Kass (Vice President), and Joseph Abboud. There were also some other executives there who I did not recognize. It looked like they were collaborating on new shoe styles. They were extremely friendly and seemed happy to speak with me at length about the brand and the industry. Really a fantastic experience and memorable...