or Connect

Posts by velvel87

Selling a vintage Burberry trench coat for a single mother of two. The coat belonged to her father-in-law and it's just sitting in her closet. There was no size marking so please look at the measurements (although I think its a 44R) The coat is in great shape. The only flaw is in the lining - there is a large spot (discoloring/light stain) near the right arm pit (please see pictures). All the buttons are in great shape, fabric is in great shape, and so is the...
The rise in the pants on the three piece look a little too high. It looks like you have a wedgey. Is that the case?
Does anyone have good info on who actually makes Saks' Black line of suits made in Italy? I was in an Off Fifth today and was shocked to see a well made suit with the Saks Black label on the sleeve. The sales associate told me that they are actually Zegna suits with a Saks label. He also acknowledged that the regular "Zegna Fabric" suits they sell are crap and not the real thing. The retail was pretty high at $1299 minus whatever the discount is that week (this week is...
I believe it still made by Corneliani. That's a really nice looking jacket. Nice find.
Selling new with tags Hilditch & Key white dress shirt. I have two shirts available. 100% Cotton White Barrel Cuff Breast pocket Semi-spread collar *One of the shirts has a tiny mark between two of the middle buttons (please see photos). I assume this can be cleaned at a cleaners, but I can't guarantee it. The price of the shirt with the mark is $65 to take into consideration cleaning costs. I can sell both shirts together for $125 Measurements Shoulders 21...
Selling new with tags Ermenegildo Zegna Suit. Size 46L - The Zegna tag in the jacket and pants say 48L, but the store tag says 46L and it measures as a 46 (20'' shoulders). Please look carefully at measurements. Also, this jacket was tailored in store for someone with a muscular build, but the suit was never picked up. The jacket material is 100% wool Color - grey with a very subtle plaid pattern - the material looks solid grey unless seeing it up close. This is a...
You can say the same thing about going to Short Hills, NJ which is much closer to him.
Thanks. It does say that. I guess it's just vintage. Given what I paid, I guess I'm pretty happy with it then.Thanks for your help.
I was referring to the fused suits. I haven't seen full canvassed suits made by them.
How much did you end up paying for it?