or Connect

Posts by velvel87

I believe it still made by Corneliani. That's a really nice looking jacket. Nice find.
Selling new with tags Hilditch & Key white dress shirt. I have two shirts available. 100% Cotton White Barrel Cuff Breast pocket Semi-spread collar *One of the shirts has a tiny mark between two of the middle buttons (please see photos). I assume this can be cleaned at a cleaners, but I can't guarantee it. The price of the shirt with the mark is $65 to take into consideration cleaning costs. I can sell both shirts together for $125 Measurements Shoulders 21...
Selling new with tags Ermenegildo Zegna Suit. Size 46L - The Zegna tag in the jacket and pants say 48L, but the store tag says 46L and it measures as a 46 (20'' shoulders). Please look carefully at measurements. Also, this jacket was tailored in store for someone with a muscular build, but the suit was never picked up. The jacket material is 100% wool Color - grey with a very subtle plaid pattern - the material looks solid grey unless seeing it up close. This is a...
You can say the same thing about going to Short Hills, NJ which is much closer to him.
Thanks. It does say that. I guess it's just vintage. Given what I paid, I guess I'm pretty happy with it then.Thanks for your help.
I was referring to the fused suits. I haven't seen full canvassed suits made by them.
How much did you end up paying for it?
I bought this nice looking used RLPL dress shirt on ebay last week (out of boredom) and I think I might have bought a fake. The seller has a great rating, and the fabric feels nice, but there are certain things that are off. Biggest being that I've never heard of RLPL putting made in Great Britain on their labels. I've seen England, but not Great Britain. Also, the buttons are very thin. I'm used to RLPL having thick pearl buttons. Beyond that, I have a hard time telling...
I hear you. If you really have your heart set on it, can you wait until after July 4th? That's when you'll see the greatest discount.If you have the ability to drive to New Jersey, the Off 5th Outlet on Route 4 in Paramus has a nice size rack of Brioni, Corneliani and Canali suits. The Corneliani and Canali are around $750 if you buy two. That's not a great price, but in comparison to what you would be getting from Brooks Brothers, it is far superior and has a lot more...
Which city do you live in? There are some very nice full canvassed suits in outlet stores like Off 5th or Neimen Marcus Last Call for a similar price range. The difference in quality will be great.