or Connect

Posts by velvel87

Anyone heard any recent news about the AE Factory store supposedly opening up this month in the Bergen Town Center in Paramus, NJ? I was told by AE last month that it was scheduled for Feb 22, but that nothing was official until I received a store opening notification from AE. Anyone hear anything? Was the opening pushed back again?
I think the BB versions are actually of hire quality. The heel is better quality, I like the additional leather lining on the insole, and I like that the soles have the rubber taps; It adds to the comfort.
New with tags Ralph Lauren Purple Label and Black Label Ties. Ralph Lauren Purple Label Purple w/ White Polka Dot Tie. Retail $215. Asking $50 SOLD Ralph Lauren Purple Label Dark Navy Maze Patterned Tie. Retail $195. Asking $50 SOLD Ralph Lauren Black Label Navy Patterned Tie. Retail $155. Asking $45 Ralph Lauren Purple Label Silk Knit Blue Tie. Retail $135. Asking $45 SOLD Price includes shipping within continental US.
New in box Santoni Jericho Loafer. Black. Size 10 D. Retail $595 A beautiful shoe for the man of privilege and distinction, Santoni's Jericho shoes get their unique character from the gracefully executed stitching on the instep strap. Crafted to flawless perfection from fine Italian calfskin, it's supremely comfortable and fit for your leisure pursuits. Craft is an art form at Santoni of Italy, where perfection is an ongoing pursuit Santoni shoes are imaginatively...
New in box Santoni Nevin Loafer. Unfailingly elegant and hand-rafted to uncompromising standards, Santoni's Nevin loafers evoke an equestrian air with their fine calfskin construction and harness-inspired instep strap. Color: Brown Size: 10 D Retail: $595 Asking $199 Craft is an art form at Santoni of Italy, where perfection is an ongoing pursuit Santoni shoes are imaginatively designed and expertly crafted by skilled artisans No two pairs of shoes ever look exactly...
I'm up for it.
I'm hoping both. I assumed it would be a regular seconds store. However, I was told that it will not be full service and only have racks. I know the one in riverhead, ny is full service. Not sure about the others.
For those of you waiting for the AE Factory Store in Paramus to open, I was told the current opening date is at the end of February. I think the 22nd. Was told the date keeps getting pushed back do to issues getting permits which delays construction. Very annoying. Been waiting for months for this to open.
Why the change of heart?
Selling a beautiful new with tags Ralph Lauren Black Label sport coat. Unstructured two-button sport coat crafted from fine twill-woven wool. Light padding ensures a smooth shoulder without an exaggerated silhouette, while notch lapels and patch pockets lend an air of casual elegance to the slim-fitting design. Size 40R (Drop 7) Color: Dark Charcoal Full Canvas Construction Half lined Nonfunctional four-button cuffs. Chest pocket; patch pockets; interior pockets. Side...