or Connect

Posts by velvel87

That sounds about right.Keep in mind on STP that it's mainline A Testoni so keep you're expectations low. It's not Testoni Basic, but it's not the Black Label either.
Thanks! You really dug to find this one :-) Sierra Trading Post recently got in a number of A Testoni Mainline shoes and are selling them for a decent price with the deal flyer discount. My beef with Testoni is, like Ferragamo, they seem to be charging way more than the true value of the shoes. Both of these companies used to be available for reasonable prices on sale about 10 years ago, but now $350 for a pair of drivers is supposed to be a steal, which is a joke. But...
Selling new with tags Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Grey Pinstripe Suit. Sizes 38R & 40R Frabric: Light grey with white pinstripe The fit is more like a Milano fit (slim) than a typical BBBF fit. Meaning that it has a nice silhouette and isn't too short. The quality is on par with what you'd expect from BBBF. Really nice suit. Retail $1,575 Made in USA 100% Wool Medium Weight (4 Season) 3 roll 2 Side vents Basted sleeves with mother of pearl buttons included Locker...
Selling new with tags Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Grey Plaid Fleece Suit. Size 40R Frabric: Light grey with black and yellow plaid Retail $1,575 Made in USA 100% Wool Medium Weight (4 Season) 3 roll 2 Side vents Basted sleeves with mother of pearl buttons included Locker loop on jacket and pants Jacket Measurements: Shoulders: 18 Chest: 21.5 Waist: 20.5 Length: 29 Pants Waist: 17 across Rise: 11 Inseam: 38 unfinished
Selling new with tags Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Black Suit. Size BB4 (44) Retail $1,375 Made in USA Wool 85% / Mohair 15% Medium Weight 3 roll 2 Side vents Basted sleeves with mother of pearl buttons included Locker loop on jacket and pants Jacket Measurements: Shoulders: 19.5 Chest: 22.5 Waist: 22 Length: 30 Pants Waist: 19 across Rise: 11.5 Inseam: 38 unfinished
How did they age? You happy with them?
Anyone have feedback on the the Casco Boat Shoe that was made for Brooks Brothers? How did they hold up? I'm concerned about the waxed cotton.
How'd you find the sizing? I saw them also and wasn't sure if I should go down half a size
Also, the RLPL fit is very different than the RLBL fit. Black label is fitted for people with no fat. Would have looked great on me when I was 20 but terrible now.RLPL suits have an amazing fit, even for anyone with a few extra pounds. The cut is still slim, but RLPL has always been great at contouring your shape to look slim while still being comfortable. RLBL is just made for stick figures. You will be very uncomfortable in RLBL if you are over 15%-20% body fat.
That makes sense to me. You should pass on this one.