or Connect

Posts by velvel87

That's what I saw also when I went on Wednesday. I did see a gorgeous Giorgio Armani black suit with peeked lapels but it was missing the pants Anyone know when the 75% off hits?
Selling a beautiful new with tags Ralph Lauren Purple Label suit. Model: Drake Made in Italy SIze 38R Impeccably cut in autumn/winter weight wool fabric, which drapes wonderfully and has an otherworldly soft hand, and is finished in a superb muted windowpane check pattern. Finer points include the full floating canvas construction, well-finished shoulders, great lapel roll and pick-stitching details that abound!

2-button single breasted front with notched lapels,...
Selling a really nice pair of new Polo Ralph Lauren Dress pants. The wool is really nice and soft and will be a staple in anyone's closet. Most probably by Corneliani. Flat front Dark gray 100% Extra fine virgin wool (Super 100's) Measurements (approximate) Opening - 9 1/3 Knee - 11" Thigh - 15 1/2" Rise - 11" to closure Seat - 17" to top of pants Waist - 21" across Inseam - 38" unhemmed
Selling a really nice pair of new Allen Edmonds Chukka's made for Brooks Brothers. Size 11 D Retail: $545 Goodyear welted Brown pebble grain leather Leather sole Hand made in USA Shoes are new without box. As you will see from picture, the shoes have never been worn, but have been sitting on the shelves for sometime and have picked up the minor marks that come with that. You can really only see the marks from close up, but I want you to be aware of this before...
They look like they are from the tramezza line, which is their highest quality line. They should be goodyear welted, but not entirely sure.
Selling really nice pair of new with tags Oxxford Clothes Chino's These pants are just really nice, practical, and have the quality you would expect from Oxxford. They also look really great as well. Features: Size 34 Zip fly Laundry tab inside of the back waist Measurements: Waist - 34' Rise - 9 1/2' Length - 35' (unfinished) Opening - 9' Knee - 9 1/2' Thigh - 13'
Selling new with tags Brooks Brothers Black Fleece blazer in size BB3, which is a size 42. Color: Navy Features: Super 130's worsted wool. Three-button roll over lapel, side vents. Signature gold buttons Locker loop at back neck Fully lined in striped cotton and modal blend. Jacket sleeves are lined in Bemberg and unfinished Made in the USA. This is a past season model, which sold for $975 at Barney's. The current models, which are the same, now sell for...
Selling new with tags Corneliani slim fit dress shirt. I believe the shirt was taken in by a customer and then never picked up, so this is a great shirt for anyone looking for Corneliani quality but does not want to deal with the time and expense of having it taken in. Features: Spread collar Button cuff Mother of pearl buttons (I think) Color/Pattern: White, blue and light blue stripes Measurements: Shoulders - 18' Neck - 15.5' Chest - 21 1/4' Waist - 19...
Selling new with tags Ralph Lauren Purple Label cargo pants. Retail $495 These aren't you're run of the mill cargo pants. These pants combine functionality, style, and surprisingly a lot of comfort, even though they are on the skinny side. Features: Button fly Low rise belted waist with an elongated buttoned tab closure. Unfinished hems ready for custom-tailoring. Large and small cargo pocket. Double pleat (small pleat) which allows for added comfort and style. In...
Selling new with tags beautiful Ralph Lauren Purple Label linen pants. Size 32. Medium-rise waist. Belt loops. Zip fly with a buttoned closure. Finished curtain waistband. Angled pockets at the front. Buttoned welt pockets at the back. Unfinished hems ready for custom-tailoring. 100% linen. Dry clean. Made in Italy. Measurements: Waist - 32' Rise - 9 1/2' to button Pant opening - 8 3/4' Knee - 9 1/2' Thigh - 12' Length - 38' unfinished