Posts by velvel87

Anyone want to start this up again?
Thanks, what do you think is a good price for them? Not sure what C&J usually goes for.
Anyone familiar with the Rossendale shoe made for the Purple Label line? It looks very similar to the Marlow in calf but there are a few differences. However, it's made in England which leads me to believe it's probably made by Crockett and Jones. There isn't much info online. It's only being sold by Mr. Porter. Thanks!
Selling new with tags Kent & Curwen Navy Bomber Jacket. Fully reversible, full front zip Two front zip pockets Side 1: solid with ribber collar, cuff and hem; side 2: patterned with contrast ribbed collar, cuff and hem Nylon Machine wash Color: Navy Sizes Medium and Large available Retail $598
Selling new with tags Kent & Curwen Quileted Sport Coat. Beautiful 2 button quilted sport coat with snap button on front closure, sleeves, and double vent. Color: Grey Available sizes are 38R, 40R, 44R. Fit: Slim Retail $1,095 Made in Italy Fabric: 100% Wool
Does anyone have information on Seirra Trading Post ending their discounts completely? They've cut back a lot over the past 12 months, but it appears they have ended the practice completely. They claim the prices are lower to compensate for not having deal flyer discounts, but I don't think that's true because the prices haven't changed in a year. Thoughts or info? STP had been one of the best deals on the internet but I think that is all over now.
That sounds about right.Keep in mind on STP that it's mainline A Testoni so keep you're expectations low. It's not Testoni Basic, but it's not the Black Label either.
Thanks! You really dug to find this one :-) Sierra Trading Post recently got in a number of A Testoni Mainline shoes and are selling them for a decent price with the deal flyer discount. My beef with Testoni is, like Ferragamo, they seem to be charging way more than the true value of the shoes. Both of these companies used to be available for reasonable prices on sale about 10 years ago, but now $350 for a pair of drivers is supposed to be a steal, which is a joke. But...
Selling new with tags Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Grey Pinstripe Suit. Sizes 38R & 40R Frabric: Light grey with white pinstripe The fit is more like a Milano fit (slim) than a typical BBBF fit. Meaning that it has a nice silhouette and isn't too short. The quality is on par with what you'd expect from BBBF. Really nice suit. Retail $1,575 Made in USA 100% Wool Medium Weight (4 Season) 3 roll 2 Side vents Basted sleeves with mother of pearl buttons included Locker...
Selling new with tags Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Grey Plaid Fleece Suit. Size 40R Frabric: Light grey with black and yellow plaid Retail $1,575 Made in USA 100% Wool Medium Weight (4 Season) 3 roll 2 Side vents Basted sleeves with mother of pearl buttons included Locker loop on jacket and pants Jacket Measurements: Shoulders: 18 Chest: 21.5 Waist: 20.5 Length: 29 Pants Waist: 17 across Rise: 11 Inseam: 38 unfinished