or Connect

Posts by velvel87

I realize stores like Marshalls and TJ Maxx are very hit or miss, but I've noticed that even the select few "higher end" locations that at least would periodically receive closeouts from Mitchell's and other high end stores haven't had anything significant in quite some time. Has anyone on the forum seen anything different in their area? I live in the NY/NJ area
This slim-fitting pullover is made in Italy from ultra-soft cotton jersey and finished with genuine horn buttons. The fit of this pullover is amazing. It's fitted, but forgiving if you have some chub and has a nice slimming effect. Ribbed polo collar. Three-button placket. Genuine horn buttons. Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs. Ribbed hem. 100% cotton. Dry clean. Made in Italy. Size Medium Dark Navy
I saw that STP has some good deals on Serengeti sunglasses and I was wondering if anyone on the forum had experience with them. What were your thoughts? Thanks!
Has anyone been to the Marshalls on the Upper West Side? Anything good there in the suiting department? Thanks!
You can't go wrong by RLPL for $30, given it fits you properly. Very nice find.
I heard their quantities were very limited in the RL upscale store. They had moved to a new location and had to limit how much they could put out so now there isn't much.
That makes a lot more sense. Thanks! A friend of mine called the higher end store to see if they had anything and they said they didn't.
Selling a really nice Ralph Lauren Purple Label dress shirt. The shirt is in great condition and has no signs of wear on it. The collar and sleeves are clean and the buttons are all in great shape. The collar was stamped for dry cleaning, but that shouldn't be an issues to anyone. [Made in England 100% cotton Mother of pearl buttons Contrast collar Measurements: Shoulders - 18" Chest - 23.5" Waist 22" Sleeve (with cuff folded) 24" - fits like a 33" sleeve Length...
Selling a beautiful Ralph Lauren Black Label herringbone sport jacket. The jacket is made from a really nice herringbone fabric made of 95% wool and 5% cashmere and it's a medium weight. This is a great SC for the fall, winter, and cooler spring days. The color is a light brown/dark tan (please see photos) Single breasted Two button (I believe horn) dual vents Size 46R Full canvass Made in Italy Measurements Shoulder - 20" P2P - 23.5" Waist - 22" Length -...
Thanks! Did you get a chance to check out the TJ Maxx on Wall St. while you were there?