or Connect

Posts by velvel87

I hear you. I consider them casual/comfortable chinos that still make your tush look good.
Thanks. How'd that happen? Still available anywhere?
Thanks, Fellas. I learned from the greats like Ed Morel and A Guy From Shanghai. It's a fun hobby to give people the opportunity to have a great find at a great price.
Selling a new Isaia brown suit with a herringbone pattern. Size 38R 2 Button Single Breasted Dual Vents Full Canvas 100% Wool Flat front pants Measurements Jacket Shoulders - 18.5" Chest - 20.5" Waist - 19" Length - 29.5" Sleeve - 25" Pants Waist - 16" across Rise - 10" Opening - 8.5" Knee - 9" Thigh - 13.5" Inseam - 37"
Selling a beautiful new with tags Isaia suit. Size 40R 90% Wool 10% Cashmere 2 Button Single Breasted Double Vent Flat Front Pants Made in Italy Full Canvas Measurements (Approximate) Jacket Shoulders - 19" Chest - 20.25" Waist - 19.5" Length - 30" from bottom of collar Sleeve - 25.5" from shoulder Pants Waist - 17" Across Rise - 10" Opening - 8.5" Knee 9.5" Thigh - 14" Measured across highest point of the inseam Length - 36" Unhemmed NOTE: The suit is unfortunately...
Just picked up my first pair of Alden's during the Brooks Brothers sale. Is $250 a good price for Alden's?
Yes. I measured across the top of the inseam.
Selling a really nice new with tags Corneliani suit. Size 38R Gray 100% Wool - Superfine 18,25 mircrons 2 Button single breasted Dual flap Drop 7 Measurements Jacket Shoulder - 17.5" Chest - 20.5" Waist - 19.25" Length - 29" from bottom of collar Sleeve - 25" from shoulder Pants Waist - 16" across Rise - 9" Opening - 8" Knee - 9" Inseam - 36" unfinished
Selling a new with tags Belvest suit. This is a really beautiful classic looking suit that has an amazing twist to it. It's made of 96% wool and 4% spandex. This means that everything about this suit looks classic, but its one of the most comfortable suits you could own because it has give.The fabric feels soft and luxurious but also has some stretch. Size 40L Drop 8 Picked stitching Single breasted Two button Double vents Full canvass Unfinished sleeves (buttons...
That's what I saw also when I went on Wednesday. I did see a gorgeous Giorgio Armani black suit with peeked lapels but it was missing the pants Anyone know when the 75% off hits?