or Connect

Posts by velvel87

Also, the RLPL fit is very different than the RLBL fit. Black label is fitted for people with no fat. Would have looked great on me when I was 20 but terrible now.RLPL suits have an amazing fit, even for anyone with a few extra pounds. The cut is still slim, but RLPL has always been great at contouring your shape to look slim while still being comfortable. RLBL is just made for stick figures. You will be very uncomfortable in RLBL if you are over 15%-20% body fat.
That makes sense to me. You should pass on this one.
I would say that is a decent deal. You can definitely do worse. RLPL suits go for $800 -$2000 on ebay or SF, depending on size popularity and how long a seller is willing to hang on to it. The market for RLPL suits isn't too big since it's cost prohibitive for most.If you would normally buy a suit for around that price then it's a great deal.HOWEVER, if the suit is actually a black label suit, which they are also calling purple label now, then it's not a good deal. The...
New with tags Ralph Lauren Purple Label Belts Belts range in size from 32 to 38 Listings corresponds with pictures below, not the pictures attached, which are in a different order. A) Brown Suede rectangle buckle Size 36. Retail $295. Price: $75 SOLD B) Brown Double Prong Suede Belt. Size 36. Retail $250. Price $75 SOLD C) Brown Suede double palladium-plated buckle. Size 36 & 38. Retail $450. Price: $75 SOLD D) Black Calf leather belt. Size 34. Retail $195. Price: $45...
NWT Ralph Lauren Collection Harold Tassel Suede Loafer. Size 10 D. Retail $425. Color Loden (Olive) The Harold driver is handmade in Italy from supple suede and finished with deck-shoe-inspired lacing and tassels. Available with matching belt in size 38. Tasseled lace weaves through silver grommets at the opening and ties at the vamp. Single-needle stitching at the toe. Leather outsole with rubber-nub detailing. Padded leather insole. Leather. Made in Italy.
This handsome chukka boot is made in Italy from lustrous leather and designed with a thick outsole that provides longlasting support. Size 10 D Color: Black Leather upper Leather lining Padded insole Leather sole Made in Italy Retail $795
New in Box beautiful pair of Ralph Lauren Purple Label Kalman Reverse Calf Suede Loafers Size: 9.5 D Color: Olive Sole: Leather sole Retail: $650 Made in Italy Dust bag included
New Ralph Lauren Carney Snuff Suede Loafer. Size 9 E. Retail $895. This loafer was crafted in Italy from supple suede and features heritage-inspired details such as tasseled laces and a hand-stitched sole. ½" / 13 mm heel. Double-needle–stitched toe. Tasseled laces thread through grommets at the sides and tie at the vamp. Padded leather insole. Leather outsole. Includes "Ralph Lauren"–embossed box and a dust bag. Made in Italy. Measurement across: 3.8''
Anyone heard any recent news about the AE Factory store supposedly opening up this month in the Bergen Town Center in Paramus, NJ? I was told by AE last month that it was scheduled for Feb 22, but that nothing was official until I received a store opening notification from AE. Anyone hear anything? Was the opening pushed back again?
I think the BB versions are actually of hire quality. The heel is better quality, I like the additional leather lining on the insole, and I like that the soles have the rubber taps; It adds to the comfort.