or Connect

Posts by luckyman87

Available for sale is a beautiful pair of Oliver Peoples RILEY R with COCOBOLO frame and demo lens 100% Authentic. 100% Brand New. Size 45mm.   I had my brother pick these up for me when he was in Las Vegas and when I tried them on they didn't fit. My loss is your gain.    Comes with Case & Cloth. Hand Made in Italy.   Free Worldwide Postage.   +4% paypal fees.   I will also trade these for the Riley R Cocobolo size 47mm.
I'm looking for a quick sale so please send me your offers.
I'm looking for a quick sale so please send me your offers.
Ted Baker - London Cardigan   Size Small   I purchased this during the s/s 2010 sale for £90.   Great detailing around the shoulders as displayed in the pictures.   Features six buttons and two side pockets.   This is made of 60% viscose and 40% cotton.   It is a very soft cardigan and has a slight elastic pull.   Dimensions are as follows: Back of neck to waist: 27" Pit to pit: 18.5" Shoulder to sleeve: 26"   Price includes...
Unconditional is a boutique label based in London and designed by Philip Stevens.   I have for offer a full zip hoodie for sale. The zip starts at the bottom at the waist and zips all the way around the hood which is great if you want to go for an inconspicuous look.   Size is small.   The hoodie is made of 100% merino wool and has fantastic detailing as I've displayed in the pics. Due to the soft wool it fits like a glove and really compliments your figure....
Sorry, I've been swamped with work.    Shoulder to shoulder is appox. 16 inches. I hope this helps.
Beautiful made to measure Aquascutum suit purchased on Piccadilly in London less than 18 months ago for £995.   38S chest, 32 waist, 30 inside leg with lining to add another inch as displayed in the pic.   Colour is dark navy. Working cuffs. Two button jacket.   Their is slight thread pulling at the top of the shoulders, it is currently being taken care of at the dry cleaners.   100% wool, and a quality garment, not cheap synthetics, so well ventilated as...
Be prepared for hot weather with this quality Corneliani lightweight suit, 36S chest, 30 waist, 29 inside leg.   Ideal for business trips to hot countries, or merely to wear on holiday casually, eg. with an open blue shirt in the evening on the beachfront promenade in the French Riviera.   100% cotton, and a quality garment, not cheap synthetics, so well ventilated as a natural fibre, and ideal to keep cool in hot weather.   It no longer fits me, hence...
bump
Brand new Savoy Taylors Guild suit. This is a beautiful navy blue pinstripe suit that I purchased for a wedding and never wore nor had altered.    It is a size 40" jacket and 34" trousers. The suit is 100% wool, has a single vent in the back, notch lapel, straight facing pockets and two buttons on front.