or Connect

Posts by luckyman87

NWT Simon Spurr Red V-Neck Tee.   Slim fit, really soft elastic cotton.   Posts from London, £9 worldwide.
I have for sale two pairs of Simon Spurr jeans that I purchased in a sample sale while visiting NY in May 2011.    These are both NWT although one of the tags fell off one of the pairs as you can see in the pic. They have both been tried on but have not been worn and are in mint condition.   One pair is a medium blue distressed look.   The other is a dark blue distressed look.   Both are a 32" waist x 32" length.   Price is per pair.   I will post...
1) Hilarious. Thanks for freeing up your time to comment that. 2) 'friend of a friend' eg, someone pops up on my fb homepage under 'people you may know' but I don't know him.   To be honest as I was writing the thread I knew some asshole was going to make that sort of comment. Glad it was you VinnyMac.
I noticed a friend of a friend wearing these sunglasses and I'm hoping someone can identity them. They look like Oliver Peoples but I can't find them on their website or on a general google search.      
I'm not sure if the brand is still going. http://www.simon-spurr.com/ hasn't been updated in at least six months and their webshop now redirects to a furniture shop.
I hear this daily with my Rileys
Is their threading to take the trousers out?
C'mon people, let's see some offers!!
Great coat! If it was blue or brown I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
This is a really beautiful Giorgio Armani Collezioni dark brown leather lamb skin jacket.   I have only worn it once since purchasing it in February 2010 from Selfridges London men's formal wear Armani Collezioni concession and has been hanging in my closet since I purchased it.   Size is small and would fit a 38" US/UK chest or 48 EU. Would also fit a slim medium.   The dimensions are pit to pit: 20", top to bottom: 25" and shoulder to sleeve: 24".   It features...