or Connect

Posts by sagitar

I got them from my local dry cleaners.  It costed about $35 and has about 400 bags in a roll.  its better to pick up from your local dry cleaners because you save money on shipping as these tends to be heavy.  
David,   Thanks for the offer.  I do sell on eBay and my partner bought this shoe to flip because it was cheap.   I can definitely return it but I am wondering whether these stains could be removed and the shoe could be restored.  
Its been about a week.  The box is clean and only one shoe seems to be damaged.  I can definitely return it but I am trying to see whether this is fixable, as I paid $20 including shipping.  
Who's the maker of this Alan McAfee shoes?  Did they make shoes with rubber soles or these were resoled?   Thanks  
Is this Hermes authentic?   Thanks.  
I have lot of viewers and watchers but the actual sales are down significantly in the last two weeks. Is anyone seeing this?
Got a weird request from a buyer who messaged me on a BIN item and asked for a price to which I agreed.  Then he sends a message saying that he would like to pay directly through Paypal and not through eBay, to which I disagreed.  He sends me another message saying that he has reached the maximum buying limits on eBay for this month.  Is there any such thing?  Have you guys ever have come across something like this?
I gave him free shipping.
A new eBay buyer bought this shirt.       [[SPOILER]] I was getting it ready for shipment that's when I noticed that the shirt had a small hole on the back.         The buyer wanted the shirt and he gave a fantastic feedback without even receiving the shirt...