or Connect

Posts by TomChapman

Great answer can see where you are coming from 100%, especially Lacoste is a prime example. Im not planning in marketing it just as an ethically produced garment, as i believe the product quality is second to none. I am not going to put a huge mark up on this at the moment as I am just selling a few products to family and friends.   And i hope to make a nice bit of profit so that I am able to purchase more and hopefully get a better price per unit. Then offer lower...
  Hi my name is Tom,   I am new to the forum, I am in the process of having a few of my designs manufactured and I am having them done over here in the UK. Which lead me to think, how many people would be willing to pay the extra cost for clothes that are produced over here in the UK? As I believe getting the clothes manufactured here in the UK generally means better quality. And find that many brands that are produced abroad may be cheaper but you are loosing the...
Hi my name is Tom,   I am new to the forum, I am in the process of having a few of my designs manufactured and I am having them done over here in the UK. Which lead me to think, how many people would be willing to pay the extra cost for clothes that are produced over here in the UK? As I believe getting the clothes manufactured here in the UK generally means better quality. And find that many brands that are produced abroad may be cheaper but you are loosing the...