or Connect

Posts by Jahfire23

Got it. I should have looked deeper. Thanks.
I was thinking about getting one, but I can't tell from the site if they are ventless, single or double vent.  Which are they?
I recently purchased a raglan varsity jacket from UNIS on sale and it is a little bit too large.  I need to exchange it for a small.  However, they will not accept returns on sale items.  The retail price for this jacket is $458.  I am selling it for what I paid for it.  It is brand new never worn.  I will ship for $20 anywhere within the US.  Payment via Paypal only.
Would a C be wider than a D? If so, that would make sense since the Van last I believe is slightly more narrow than the Barrie last. I would probably choose an 8.5E.  However, I am wondering if I bought a size more narrow, would be possible to have them stretched out.  I will probably take the plunge and hope for the best. Thanks!
I wear a size 8.5E in the Barrie last.  I have an opportunity to purchase a new pair of LHS (cordovan) in a size 8.5D for a great price.  I understand the Van and Barrie last are very similar.  Will they eventually stretch wide enough to be comfortable?  I wouldn't normally take the risk, but the price is tough to pass up on.
For sale, a lightly used pair of black plain toe laceups by Ermenegildo Zegna.  I am looking to make room in my closet, so I am picking out a few items that I don't wear as often.  I have worn them only a few times and each time after shoe trees have been used.  The original box, dust bags and extra laces will be included. They retail for over $700, so this is quite a steal.  This is my absolute bottom price, so please no other offers.  I already feel like I am giving...
For sale, a lightly used pair of black plain toe laceups by Dolce and Gabbana.  I am looking to make room in my closet, so I am picking out a few items that I don't wear as often.  I have worn them only a few times and each time after shoe trees have been used.  The original box will not be included as I no longer have it. They retail for over $700, so this is quite a steal.  This is my absolute bottom price, so please no other offers.  I already feel like I am giving...
For sale a new unworn pair of handcrafted, limited edition, hand numbered (#274 of 1000) wingtips by Ermenegildo Zegna. These shoes are absolutely beautiful. The pictures do not do them justice. They are in a European size 9, which is a size 10 in US sizes. They come complete with leather box, dust brush, polish, polish brush, shoe horn, extra laces and suede dust bags. These shoes retail for over $2500.   Payment: Paypal   Shipping: Flat Rate $50   I also...
That's too bad.  I've been searching for a nice grey crewneck.  I have the oatmeal hooded sweatshirt by Strike Gold and I love it.  Too bad they don't make grey ones.
Kiya,  Are you expecting a restock of the Buzz Rickson loopwheeled crewneck sweatshirts anytime soon? Particularly, the grey one?