or Connect

Posts by Jahfire23

For sale a used Banana Republic blazer in charcoal grey  2 button single vent in a size 40R.  It has hardly ever been worn and is practically new. Measurements: Armpit to Armpit: 22" Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 19" Sleeves from shoulder seam: 24" Length from shoulder to bottom of jacket: 31"
For sale, a new unworn J.crew Ludlow sport coat in red/white mini gingham. It still has tags attached.  I purchased it at my local J.crew store this summer, but it no longer fits me and I can not return it at this point.  The jacket is currently on sale for $100 with the discount. I am pricing it for much lower.
For sale a pair of EPLA Epaulet Selvedge Denim in a size 31 waist.  They are made with 14 oz Kaihara Indigo Denim. They have been hemmed to a 28.5" inseam.  I have gained some weight and they do not fit me anymore.  I have only worn them twice.  They were sold as a one wash from Epaulet, so there should be no more shrinkage from them. The retail price for these are $150, so this is a steal for a nearly new pair.  I would like to note that some stitches in the back near the...
Can someone tell me if this is a matching set? The description is the same for the fabric, but when I zoom in on the images they look different.   http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/men-j-wool-flannel-stripe-jacket-set-up-136363.html#07|/men/featured/plus-j/outerwear/|   http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/men-j-wool-flannel-stripe-pants-134914.html#07|/men/featured/plus-j/pants/|
Got it. I should have looked deeper. Thanks.
I was thinking about getting one, but I can't tell from the site if they are ventless, single or double vent.  Which are they?
I recently purchased a raglan varsity jacket from UNIS on sale and it is a little bit too large.  I need to exchange it for a small.  However, they will not accept returns on sale items.  The retail price for this jacket is $458.  I am selling it for what I paid for it.  It is brand new never worn.  I will ship for $20 anywhere within the US.  Payment via Paypal only.
Would a C be wider than a D? If so, that would make sense since the Van last I believe is slightly more narrow than the Barrie last. I would probably choose an 8.5E.  However, I am wondering if I bought a size more narrow, would be possible to have them stretched out.  I will probably take the plunge and hope for the best. Thanks!
I wear a size 8.5E in the Barrie last.  I have an opportunity to purchase a new pair of LHS (cordovan) in a size 8.5D for a great price.  I understand the Van and Barrie last are very similar.  Will they eventually stretch wide enough to be comfortable?  I wouldn't normally take the risk, but the price is tough to pass up on.
For sale, a lightly used pair of black plain toe laceups by Ermenegildo Zegna.  I am looking to make room in my closet, so I am picking out a few items that I don't wear as often.  I have worn them only a few times and each time after shoe trees have been used.  The original box, dust bags and extra laces will be included. They retail for over $700, so this is quite a steal.  This is my absolute bottom price, so please no other offers.  I already feel like I am giving...