or Connect

Posts by JackFlash

https://www.chesterjefferies.co.uk/ These guys are also a great option. You can even send in tracings and get custom gloves. 
 I agree and follow the same practices. Machine wash cold, turning shirts and stuff inside out, hang drying, and ironing on reasonable heat can get you a lot of bang for your buck. Wool garments get a brushing and then get hung up; dry clean very sparingly. 
 The fabric on the PRL suit is some buttery virgin wool. Little to no shoulder padding IIRC.  The A&S piece is awesome and features trousers with a fishtail back! My favorite of the three is the Andover Shop country suit. Couldn't be more perfect. Had to save this one so it didn't become a throwaway Downton Abbey hunting costume for some bro.  Thanks, @SpooPoker !  
  There's a cream with real diamonds in it...I can actually smear diamonds on my face, and it's only $400 a tub! That's like, what? A million diamonds for $400? A million f*cking diamonds!
 You can see this clearly in your second picture. As others have said, when you see/feel shell, you'll know. 
 Shell cordovan can look a bit like corrected grain leather, but without the nasty creasing. The waves are something you already picked up on. Shell feels like a very pliable almost soft plastic. A lot more firmness and body to it than calf. 
 No idea on the age, but Bass lent a hand in Bean boot production during the latest shortage. 
 Might be a little easier than a bunch of big moth holes. That said, you can't just sew the pieces back together without it showing (and would show more since it goes across the pin stripes). Bottom line, you still have to send it into a reweaving shop for a seamless job. Larger repairs cost more.