or Connect

Posts by plato

^^ thanks for the replies!
Yeah, I did use their online contact form last night to ask about the change. No response email from Carmina, but the website was fixed. You're probably right about it being some fiddly IT problem. Purchased a pair in 7D. Not 100% sure about sizing, but that is the size of my Inca pair of cap-toe double monks which fit pretty well, if a hair short. This will be great if the sizing works.   Edit - I did just notice somethings about shoe trees being included on the Carmina...
Just went to order a pair of the Detroit cordovan derbys, but the price is back up to $975. Not sure if I'm too late or it's another error.
^^ serously. $750 was a maybe, but $975 is a definite no. A couple of years ago you could get cordovan shoes from Carmina for $600.
It's late for me to say so, but it was great to go to the epaulet event in Los Angeles back over Labor Day weekend. Got measured and ordered a couple of individualized shirts. It was really cool to meet Mike again and talk for a while about things coming up for Epaulet. Really looking forward to seeing how the Shirts turn out. And now I couldn't resist the cornflower blue brushed twill or the ivory Austrian flannel shirt. Now waiting for four Ep shirts. Mike, any chance...
Can't agree. Wear 7.5 in barrie shell longwing, which I can wear and be on my feet comfortably all day. I tried 8 in the sneakers and my toes were touching the end of the shoe uncomfortably without even taking a step. Hence the sneakers in my signature. Maybe my feet are relatively narrow but longer than I thought.... 
For sale - 1 pair of Sneakers from Epaulet    material - front quarter horse hide and suede colour - teak size - 8    New in box with shoe bags. Never worn. Tried on once, but they're too small for me. Selling at my cost ($180). Shipping to CONUS and maybe Canada included, other shipping negotiable.   Pm with questions - seems to work better than posting replies.   Will try to add a couple of my own pictures from my phone once this listing is created   Images...
Wow. Thanks very much for the replies everyone! Will try a one or two of a few things recommended.
Created a problem and looking for a recommendation. Have some Ep Gat's in the mail to me. What socks do people wear with those and shorts? Have loafer socks and cotton ankle socks and wool dress socks. Does anyone have a favorite for no-show sneaker socks?
Emailed Mauro earlier and he said in his reply that he fixed the reward members code. Going to buy a couple tees now.