or Connect

Posts by plato

$hit. Really sorry. Didn't think of that.
nevermind   edited
Quick question... I'm looking for a couple presents for Christmas and am considering the johnstons lambswool scarves. My personal experience of lambswool in a scarf in the past has been negative because the scarves I had were too short and too scratchy. The measurements on the website address the first concern well. Could someone please comment on the feel of the scarves in order to address the second? I'm in Philly and don't know if I can arrange a trip to NY soon. 
(x-post from the Epaulet x Carmina MTO thread)   It's not quite the same sort of made to order as is usually discussed in this thread, but I recently put in a special order from Epaulet for a pair of these: more info after the (sorry for the backyard, sunwashed, non-pro, phone-)pics...             There's a bit of a story to the process by which I got these. After some disappointing results in the effort to find my size in Alden's shoeware, I...
It's not quite the same sort of made to order as is usually discussed in this thread, but I recently put in a special order from Epaulet for a pair of these: more info after the (sorry for the backyard, sunwashed, non-pro, phone-)pics...             There's a bit of a story to the process by which I got these. After some disappointing results in the effort to find my size in Alden's shoeware, I eventually learned that I have rather small feet, so, when...
^ yes
Any chance that some special-ordered hawthorne loafers came in with the carmina delivery?
Great. Thanks a lot.
Odd question - I have one of the grey merino v-necks from Epaulet, and am interested in the red in the sale section. However, I can't remember which size I bought, and there's no usual tag in the neck that says s or m or l. I'm probably a s or m, but am not sure. The only thing might be a tag that says "48" in the upper left shoulder. Does that mean anything?   Thanks in advance.
If you need to special order a size, you'll want to get on that asap, at least if you want the loafers for the summer like I do. I put in an order and deposit a few months back. Think I was able to dodge special order fees by coordinating it for production and delivery with an order that Epaulet was going to put in the works anyway. Don't know whether they'll run a fall delivery of the style. Best to think ahead (not that I'm exactly a pro at that...).