or Connect

Posts by plato

Sea Blue over-dye kopped. Was hard to decide between that, the forest (dark) green, and the indigo, but have to have some cash left this month for those trousers... Thanks for the sizing help, Mauro!  
^ That's great. In for the indigo, maybe green too.  Edit : Also, just pre-ordered tees a bit ago. Am excited to see them after all the positive comments about the bamboo-sorona fabric.
^ Mauro (or anyone), any chance of more chinos in that same Enzo fabric? I bought the shorts and 2 pair of trousers, but bought one pair of trousers in the wrong size because I'm dumb sometimes. The fabric, however, is amazing. Would buy again and correctly sized if there's another set of trousers made out of that anytime soon. Or might there even be an option for us, the guys with bigger thighs, next time? That would be really great.   Don't have a lot of items from...
^^ Nice. Pale khaki G&G twill ordered.    Got the navy a while back, then they disappeared off the site. Glad to get the other pair I wanted.   Next have to figure out some super light weight things for the Phoenix summer.... Maybe that khyber cloth? Couple of questions about that if anyone could answer. Does it hit on the relatively biz-caz side of things (i.e. more dressy of a chino)? Will it hold a crease?   Edit - (one more question) will there be any shorts this...
Nice shirts. If these were Med's ....
^^ I too was confused, but now I think I understand that the blue is actually a very grey and light blue, since it has all those grey v-shaped flecks when seen close up. Right?
PMed
Perhaps grey sportcoats with other color trousers - blue/navy, green, or ....stone, black, dark brown?
These are killer. Would kop if it was my size....
@Leaves- any chance of a restock on the chocolate suede Carmina chukka? It's exactly what I've been looking for, but my size is sold out.