or Connect

Posts by plato

Thanks for the reply.
Hey. Just picked up this shirt on ebay. The fabric turned out a little lighter (thinner, see-through) than I thought, and I'm curious about what it might be. Does anyone recognize this shirt?  
$hit. Really sorry. Didn't think of that.
nevermind   edited
Quick question... I'm looking for a couple presents for Christmas and am considering the johnstons lambswool scarves. My personal experience of lambswool in a scarf in the past has been negative because the scarves I had were too short and too scratchy. The measurements on the website address the first concern well. Could someone please comment on the feel of the scarves in order to address the second? I'm in Philly and don't know if I can arrange a trip to NY soon. 
(x-post from the Epaulet x Carmina MTO thread)   It's not quite the same sort of made to order as is usually discussed in this thread, but I recently put in a special order from Epaulet for a pair of these: more info after the (sorry for the backyard, sunwashed, non-pro, phone-)pics...             There's a bit of a story to the process by which I got these. After some disappointing results in the effort to find my size in Alden's shoeware, I...
It's not quite the same sort of made to order as is usually discussed in this thread, but I recently put in a special order from Epaulet for a pair of these: more info after the (sorry for the backyard, sunwashed, non-pro, phone-)pics...             There's a bit of a story to the process by which I got these. After some disappointing results in the effort to find my size in Alden's shoeware, I eventually learned that I have rather small feet, so, when...
^ yes
Any chance that some special-ordered hawthorne loafers came in with the carmina delivery?
Great. Thanks a lot.