or Connect

Posts by runningfrog

nepenthes ny got in their baker and truman jackets: http://nepenthesnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/08/in-stockengineered-garments-fw12-baker.html baker: grey/red stripe and olive truman: black, grey hb, and olive i might have to give them a call later this afternoon...
hmm, that's a good rule, it may come to that later. i folded my hiking/climbing pants since they're synthetic and don't really wrinkle.the trouser hangers are from hanger project (SF affiliate): http://www.hangerproject.com/mens-hangers.htmli also use their shirt and suit hangers. good quality hangers, i highly recommend them.nice blog entry!
i was re-organizing my closet earlier and took a couple epaulet p0rn shots:
JCrew Mayfair Topcoat with Thinsulate, Graphite Wool Herringbone in XS from FW10. This is a great coat to wear over a suit, blazer, sweater, etc, but I just did not get much use out of it living in the Bay Area. Worn less than five times, so it's in excellent condition. Two hip pockets, right ticket pocket, left chest pocket. Three internal pockets (one has button closure). Three front button hidden placket closure. Four buttons at the sleeve end (non-functional). Single...
$65 > $50 Gitman Vintage Burgundy/Brown/White Japanese Sheeting Tartan Shirt in small from FW11. Button down collar, left chest pocket, back shoulder locker loop, back collar button, and single button cuff. This is a great pattern and material, but the sizing was just off for me. Small was too big, and X-Small was way too small. Purchased in SF at Acrimony. Measurements below: Pit to pit: 19" Shoulder: 16.5" Sleeve: 25" Length: 30" USPS priority shipping included. PM...
Epaulet red/white/blue buffalo check shirt from SS11. Buttondown collar, left chest pocket, and single button cuff. I love this shirt, but I recently moved and my new place has a much smaller closet. It also fits a little slimmer than my other XS Epaulet shirts, see measurements below: Pit to pit: 17.5" Shoulder: 15.5" Sleeve: 23.5" Length: 27" USPS priority shipping included.
I got my SS09 olive Bedford from Drinkwaters yesterday from their recent sale. Nice color, fit, and details. I'm looking forward to wearing this in the fall when temps are cooler. Great service from Stephen and Gary.
omg, this sounds amazing. do you have a swatch of the navy python? would i be ridiculous to buy two pairs of python shoes this year? lol
Mike - Thanks for the update on the wholecut. I'm gonna pass this time as I decided to go with the Fitzgerald shortwings in cognac. Are the Carmina belts and shoe trees coming with the next shipment? I'm looking forward to that saddle shell belt to match my captoe oxfords.
thanks timpo! which site did you get the baker pics from?