or Connect

Posts by runningfrog

nice, i love bartley's! they have really good milkshakes too. i went to the other school in cambridge, a mile or so down mass ave. i haven't been back to boston in years though. i will definitely stop by drinkwater's when i get a chance to go back east.drinkwater's is near porter sq on the red line
yesssss!! i'm really looking forward to the python brogues this fall. the caramel calf brogued wholecut sounds killer, i'll probably be up for that.
python brogues pre-ordered i think the cognac python is going to be very wearable with rivets, walts, and raw denim. they might be too flashy for me to wear to work though.
mike - are the python austerity brogues going up for pre-order soon? do you know how the rain last fits compared to the robert last? i have a captoe oxford in the robert last and they fit pretty well. i was thinking of getting the same size (uk7).the caramel wholecut sounds pretty sweet, i might be in on that as well. is the caramel color similar to cognac? these look amazing: http://www.carmina.telemaco.es/articulo.asp?idarticulo=3640209please keep the next set of carmina...
thanks for the link! i like that herringbone baker jacket. will have to look into the other pieces in more detail later.
i wore my navy suede lwbs last weekend and took my brother to alden sf since he was in town to visit. nice store with a decent selection of alden staples. not much shell selection except black and #8. they did have a nice cigar captoe (i think it was on the aberdeen last), but very limited sizes remaining. the sales guys were really helpful and comped my brother a brush with the #8 lwbs he bought.these are perfect to wear sockless on warm summer days. i even wear them with...
voted. i am quickly approaching 24 pairs of EP trousers (walts and rivets).
lol! i weigh 115.
props to both of you for getting in your runs! i went to college in boston, so i know how muggy the summers can be on the east coast. morning runs are best if you can wake up early enough.i also got in a 5mi run near the gym yesterday. it was almost 8pm by the time i started, so it had cooled down to low 70s by then. do you guys have a garmin watch? i have an older 405cx, it's pretty nice for tracking mile splits: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/190862461gotta stay in...
nice nyr! i'm also wearing oxford rivets and navy suede lwbs. inferno in san jose today, it was up to 94F earlier. quick iphone pic at my desk: