or Connect

Posts by runningfrog

i have trousers in both of these materials from epaulet. super 120s is a little dressier as it's a common material for suits. worsted prunelle is a little thicker and has a subtle diagonal rib texture. i would get the mid grey super 120s first. they are both versatile and durable.
anyone have a hooded padded vest in XS or S for sale? preferably grey wool herringbone, but open to other colorways.
good prices on field coats if you are M-XLit was 95F today, so i can't even think about wearing my field coat for at least 3 months
give them more time and keep the lacing loose to allow for stretching. mine initially felt narrow in the morning and they had stretched out significantly after a full day of wear. after a few days of wear, these should fit fine.length wise they are good, so i don't want to size up just for the width.
loden is really a gorgeous color and versatile to wear year round.the coffee table is from crate & barrel and made of reclaimed wood.
saddle and loden [[SPOILER]]
i sized down 1 from my MMM size.
i'm in.i've been to mum's several times. they have an all you can eat/drink option.
i got my briefcase today from fedex. the cognac color is really nice. the handle mark that stevent saw is pretty prominent on one side of the bag and fainter on the other. on the other side, there's an odd area of the leather where it appears to be creased/wrinkled. the handle mark isn't really a big deal, but i'm a concerned about the wrinkled mark becoming more prominent over time as the leather ages. i haven't tried to apply any product to either area, but the only...
cross post from waywt