or Connect

Posts by badeggcat

Made two visits to my local store. The first was at 11:30am. Pretty much picked over by then but the SAs had a mobile device to check real time inventory and could fish out some pieces in the backstore. Made a second visit around 9pm as I was in the area. Stock was topped up, including a few pieces that were sold out when the SA showed me the inventory count on the first visit. Stand out piece for me was the collarless shirt. My size was sadly sold out. Only picked up...
Some interesting make ups at the local retailer. Any idea what models they are? Definitely not on any of the country lasts as they are fairly slim
Might be interested in the teak depending on the last
Cover the welt with masking tape before polishing
Amen. Even in Tokyo, XS is often sold out at EG and Nepenthes
Button shawl in action
How can you be satisfied with just a pair?
Any interest in a MTO for teak cordovan longwing boots? 4444 last Barbour welt in natural finish Dainite sole
@ecwy What last do you reckon the longwing boots are on? I really dislike how End never provides that information for all their Tricker's.
Tried on an Everest jacket and decided that it's not for me. Mainly because of the outer pockets. They don't function well as hand warmers. Stuffing your hands into them is rather awkward. It's sadly just not THE jacket for a city lifestyle. Guess that shouldn't be too surprising since it Is a replica of an expedition jacket where guys would be using their hands most of the time.