or Connect

Posts by badeggcat

Tokyo has a standalone store since last year. Let's see if it folds as well cause it's the last international store.
@hennree Assuming that you're just hanging around the city centre: Food Putien (Chinese. Several outlets in town) Rumah Makan Minang (Indonesian) Koh Nang Kam (Thai Muslim) Nobu-ya (Japanese Izakaya. Reservation required for weekends. Ordering of alcohol is a must, else you'll be turned away) Drinks with view 1-Altitude Level 33 Smoke & Mirrors Lepark (a slightly different kind of view) Things to do Enjoy sunset at Marina Barrage Rooftop Rent a bicycle and cycle from...
Malton boots for a wet day
@MSAINT Styleforum GMTO! http://www.styleforum.net/t/241668/trickers-mto-forum-group-buy/750#post_6158629
GMTO Navy Calf Eaton. Don't really see photos of it even though there are at least 5 other pairs out there.
FWK Engineered Garments and Nigel Cabourn Women comes to mind. The range is not as extensive as the Men's line but that's probably due to the smaller demand.
The London store closure could possibly be the beginning of the end.
He does look awesome in it.I'm 5'4" and have tried a couple of stuff at the Aoyama store. As much as I want to, I just can't pull it off even though CdG works for me.
Looks terrible on short dudes as well. Makes me wonder if he's wearing custom sizes.
@scoobydrew Yes to Bedale SL in 32. No to Ashby in XS. That fits more like a Bedale Classic in 34.