or Connect

Posts by pocketsquareguy

sold
Blue summer wool suit, size 44, New With Tags. The auction has only 1 day to go. http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=261514798325&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2565
Thanks Cary, that is good feedback.
Armani has always had a unique shoulder. It has evolved but it it remains similar with a large, rounded sculpted look.
just booked a little get away south of the border...
I was referring to a compactor. Garbage disposals in suburban CA are standard equipment. Crazy about the NYC law against them until fairly recently. I'm so accustomed to using one that it is hard to imagine life without one. Kinda like the dishwasher. I think I'd feel like I was camping without either of them.
Well, we have one. There was one in our kitchen when we moved in 11 years ago. My wife enjoyed it so much she wanted a new one when we remodeled. My installation guy said, "Trash compactors....they turn 10 lbs of garbage into 10 lbs of garbage...."
Called Comcast /Xfinity mt cable company. Told them I wanted to downgrade service, they knocked off $30 a month and will provide the same package as before. I ran into this 5 years ago with Direct TV. I think I had been paying something like $200 a month for all the jazzy services. I called to tell them I was changing to Comcast and they offered to reduce my bill to $75. Any of these types of services (cable, phone, internet) you can really play them against the...
It has been a full year since our kitchen remodel. The painted white wood cabinets with nickel hardware were the right decision. I love them. The nickel looks ideal next to SS appliances. The under the counter wine fridge is a real win as well. Hight recommend getting rid of your 90's trash compactor and replacing it with one of these babies.