or Connect

Posts by GusW

Yes, there will be bites and drinks.
Here is media copy from Suitsupply describing their company and arrival in San Francisco: Summer 2016— This summer, Suitsupply, the globe-spanning European brand, renowned for its focus on expertly crafted men’s tailoring, will finally arrive in one of America’s great cities. Its first San Francisco location, the 19th Suitsupply store in America, is just the latest effort to bring top-tier tailoring that won’t break the bank to all corners of the world. Suitsupply began...
Meetup Sept 1st. Here is the info: http://www.styleforum.net/t/527092/sf-san-francisco-bay-area-styleforum-meetup-hosted-by-suitsupply-sept-1-6-8pm/0_30#post_8526238
I had an opportunity to attend the opening of the new Suitsupply store in San Francisco. If you haven't been there yet, I think you will be impressed by the combination of styling, quality fabrics and price. There is no question that they offer tremendous value and a fashionable look. In addition to RTW suits they offer Made to measure suits and jackets. They also have an extensive range of shirts, ties, shoes, trousers and accessories. I look forward to seeing the new...
SF, BAY AREA MEETUP – HOSTED BY SUITSUPPLY Sept 1, 6-8PM Suitsupply will be hosting a Meetup for Styleforum members and their guests on Thursday September 1st from 6-8PM in their new San Francisco location on Maiden Lane (right off of Union Square). Of special interest will be the debut of their all- new Fall collections of suits, jackets and accessories. Come on out and meet your fellow Styleforum members in person and enjoy an evening with the staff from...
Warpath Leathers. Perfect if you are looking for a retro or "Born in the USA "Album cover look with your Levis.
Ran into retailers and denim brands including Howard from AB Fits and Roy of Roy Jeans. Styleforum was well represented with several members from around the Bay Area. I'm always impressed by the number of enthusiasts who make the effort to attend from all over the country. Thanks Jeremy and Neal at Standard & Strange for doing such a great job hosting.
T shirts by Ooe Yofukuten and Lady White. Leatherwork by Warpath.
Some photos from Standard & Strange today hosting the final afternoon of Denimbruin 2016 Chainstitch patches and embroidery by Vines of the West