or Connect

Posts by pocketsquareguy

San Francisco Bay Area Meetup Hosted by Indochino Indochino will be hosting a Styleforum Meetup in their brand new San Francisco Showroom. Come out to meetup fellow Bay Area Styleforum members while enjoying an evening of refreshments and light snacks. A No-Host dinner will follow nearby. Date: Thursday November 13th Time: 6-8pm at the Indochino Showroom, followed by dinner Where: Indochino 61 Post ST, San Francisco Dinner: Approximately 8:30PM at a nearby location...
This dark purple color is superb as a tie or pocket square with gray flannel or tan. It has long been a favorite color combination and a nice change from all the ties with a navy ground.
Looks like a great event.
Parker had a very nice houndstooth suit made by NSM a few years ago. I recall he had it done with patch pockets and in a slightly larger size houndstooth so he could wear it as a jacket. Houndstooth is one jacket that looks good with charcoal colored pants.
It is very hard to give good quality feedback when you post a photo and add "I apologize for the crappy iPhone picture." If you want the best possible feedback, take a photo from more than one angle and in good, natural light. I would ignore any feedback based upon the photo you provided. There are many people here who can give good feedback but it can't happen without a good pic.
If you need a case for one of your guitars, this one was custom made for Eric Clapton's 00028 by Hermes. It is reported to be worth $100K. Made from croc, of course.
Great looking mini houndstooth on gdl203. I wonder where you can buy one, hmmmmm
There is an Edward Green sale on the Khakis of Carmel thread. http://www.styleforum.net/t/417904/khakis-of-carmel-official-affiliate-thread-carmel-by-the-sea-california/40_20#post_7489906
I imagine that Justin is cooking up something special right now for the contest
Prince's live performance at the Superbowl halftime show was the best SB performance ever and in the rain. Man did he rip intense solos, dance like James Brown and never missed a beat. That was real showmanship.