or Connect

Posts by GusW

Very good episode. It was rolling along the entire time.
How about this one? Great colors!http://www.monsieurfox.com/collections/pocket-squares/products/green-and-blue-1
Trini, those a very nice. I like the classic dirty buck shape but with the crepe rubber sole as an option to red rubber.
A suit can be a stylish way to dress and to show some elegance. It can also be a uniform that conveys trust. But it also puts some people off. Many people find a more casual way of dressing makes them more approachable which is a great value in certain professions and industries. A lot of people feel that dressing more casually is a sign of great independence. While that may have been true in the late 90's and early 2000's, now it is almost the opposite, that (aside from...
I would say your conference was the exception. Perhaps it is the industry you are in? My last trip to London, aside from retail Sales Associates and Hotel staff I didn't see a lot of suits. I did see a lot of very well dressed guys but they were wearing a mix of casual and tailored clothing.
I thought Will's comments in todays post about suits was very interesting but not a surprise. There is hardly a profession or industry that wears suits anymore except for special occasions. Suits and ties are really for special events or, if you live in the South for church. Unless, of course you want to be different and wear a suit (or you sell suits). I was speaking with Jon Levin the owner of Cable Car Clothiers last week. He said that he was at a very nice restaurant...
That NSM jacket is a steal. Somebody buy it!
For sale is a used Ralph Lauren belt size 36". Made from Lizard skin in a dark brown with a sterling silver buckle and tip. This has been worn and there is a seam split on the side. It is exaggerated in the photo with a sharp bend of the belt. normal wearing and it won't be very obvious at all (and it is on the side/hip area). This is one of Ralph Laurens most classic designs. The sterling really shines when polished too! Price includes shipping in the US. Outside of the...
A beautiful Boglioli size 52 L (but this runs more like most companies regulars so check the measurements) herringbone blue with flecks of other colors. Perfect with jeans and khakis. This is the relaxed, comfortable fit that Boglioli is known for. 3-2 button roll, working button sleeves, patch pockets, all the good stuff! Gently worn a few times. Just a bit small for me now. $150 including shipping in the US. Overseas, must add actual shipping cost including tracking and...
I have two bespoke Napoli Su Misura shirts in beautiful fabrics with classic spread collars. They were worn and washed 2 times but are unfortunately too small for me now. The fabrics are a wonderful pink fine oxford cloth, one of the best I've ever found for a dress shirt and a classic blue end-on-end. Originally $350 each these are only $100 each. SOLD....SOLD....SOLD.... Both shirts have identical construction and details except fabric. There is hand stitching on the...