or Connect

Posts by GusW

Today is the last day to post your vote in the poll. Don't forget to vote for your favorite(s). You can vote for more than one.
Good input Kent. Perhaps on the Pocket square thread you could show more examples of a machine sewn edge verses a hand sewn. My motivation for this thread was to simply compare a photo of a number of better know makers and let viewers be the judge regarding which edge they prefer, if it matters to them. I brought this up after reading a number of influential bloggers making comments about the quality of certain makers based upon the look of the stitching and not whether...
The poll closes tomorrow, get your votes in 😊
Not an error. This was a thread directed at the stitching, not at the edge options.I will be posting the names of each maker tomorrow.
I took it that Don thought that was either Rachel or a disturbing reminder of her. Rachel was the Dept Store owner he had a thing with a couple years ago. I think she impressed him as being more of an equal and in control. Maybe the only female like that during the entire series.
Visit this thread and answer this question about these pocket squares. http://www.styleforum.net/t/470868/pocket-square-stitching-how-picky-are-you-a-poll/0_30#post_7799338
Placed another order and also received some nice samples. Thanks!
Some guys are really into this as one of several ways to differentiate quality in a pocket square. Granted, it can be subtle, but if the points of your PS show, so does the edge. Look how many geek out over pick stitching on pants or a jacket while others, not so much. If you were to look at this as a determination of quality, which would you select?
Nah, you're cool. I'm heading in from Walnut Creek.
I used to take the train into Manhattan and head to the Village in the 60's for trumpet lessons from a beatnik with a goatee and a beret. Music, art and the most visually interesting people I had ever seen seemed to be everywhere. Although those days are long gone, the side streets of the Village are still quite charming. But, no doubt your proximity to CP will be missed. CP is very special. I still enjoy running into the quirky long-time residents of the Village in...