or Connect

Posts by pocketsquareguy

I would go back, explain the fit issue and hope for the best. You have nothing to loose and everything to gain.
Khaki's of Carmel has 25% off online and includes Ring Jackets and suits.
I got my order in for two classic white OCBD's. I love them and am wearing one today with jeans and white sneakers.
There is a 25% discount currently on their on-line store http://www.khakisofcarmel.com/ Some pretty cool brands right now including Ring jackets and suits.
Khaki's of Carmel has a 25% off sale at their on-line retail store http://www.khakisofcarmel.com/ Ring jackets, much more. Worth checking out. Sale doesn't include shoes but plenty of apparel.
Just a few select pieces now. All ones I play. I sold off a Custom Shop strat, a boutique copy of a 4x10 Bassman and a vintage style 2.5 National steel body uke in the last year because they just weren't getting any attention. I'm thinking about flipping one of my blond jazz boxes for a nice 50's Martin. I haven't had a flat top in a long time. Prior to this I let a lot of my collection go in the mid 90's during a major change in my life. It was cool having a closet with...
Yep, still have it. It is resting against a vintage tweed Vibrolux about 8 feet from me.
Call them FRiday morning and they can ship to you.
I just bought my first Black Fleece OCBD. Great shirt. I'm impressed by the feel of the fabric and the fit. It is a trim but not skinny.I like the details - loop in back, club collar, placket, gussets, etc. My size is BB3 which is 16 x 35. Also note that this Black Fleece fit is a bit different than the Thom Browne branded shirts which tend to be a bit slimmer and slightly shorter sleeve. I prefer the Black Fleece fit.The retail was $195 but they happened to be having a...
There were no current season Black Fleece items scheduled for Sale at the BB Sale but when I called the Black Fleece store in San Francisco, they said they are having a pop-up sale just this Friday and Saturday. 30% off. I had my SA put aside a couple of shirts.