or Connect

Posts by GusW

Yes, absolutely, do a pre-order. I don't want to miss a shirt in my size.Hoping the shirts will be sized to fit us mortals and not just your "action hero" build.
When do your new shirts go online for sale?
Those natural boots should take on a beautiful patina over time. I haven't seen anything quite like it. Way to go!
Like new, worn only a few times. Too many sneakers and must let go of these. I think these were $175 new, only $65! Get'em quick! Paul Smith white leather uppers, gum rubber soles, fabric stripes on side. UK size 10 and US size 11. I wear a 10.5-11US dress shoe and 11.5 in Adiddas and Nike and these fit great. Price includes shipping
Andy Spade in classic suede Clark's Desert Boots
Another detail shot of the handwork on a G. Inglese shirt. Check out the waterfall shoulder.
Just received my order of MTO G. Inglese shirts. Absolutely beautiful handwork, fit and details. The fabric options are especially nice with some of the best color options of basic colors I've seen and subtle weave details that give interesting, visual texture. Note the hand pick stitch around the collar. Do I need that? No. Do I appreciate it and enjoy it...yes!
Looking forward to trying the OCBD! One can never have too many white oxford cloth shirts.