or Connect

Posts by GusW

TONIGHT! Come and join us.
TONIGHT! 6-8PM Suitsupply X Styleforum Meetup 175 Maiden Lan, San Francisco Come and join us. All are welcome.
Yes, the joint should be in full swing by 7pm. Come on by. @drift3r We have had several meetups over the last year. We try and organize them around something seasonal, new or interesting such as a new retailer, a visiting Styleforum member or just a casual drinks meet and greet. If you or anyone else has suggestions for Bay Area Meetups, let me know. Fall has typically been the most popular time of year for getting together so we are kicking things off with this...
These Heschung black derbies are modern classics. This simple, rounded look is the style I've seen some of the finest contemporary designers wear as their everyday shoe around Paris, London and Milan. I like the look of that rugged sole too. I think I will be adding these to my shoe rotation for Fall.
If any of you are near the Bay Area Thursday, please come and join us at the Styleforum X Suitsupply Meetup at the new Suitsupply store on Maiden Lane right off of Union Square in San Francisco. We are expecting a good crowd, Suitsupply is putting up all of their new Fall clothing and accessories and food and beverages will be served. If you have never been to a Styleforum Meetup, feel free to join us.
Since this thread gets people from all over I wanted to remind anyone who will be in the Bay Area this Thursday that we are having a Styleforum X Suitsupply Meetup at the San Francisco store from 6-8pm. Hope that you can join us.
This Thursday September 1st 6-8pm Suitsupply x Styleforum Meetup RSVP to events@suitsupply.com
Is there a way to keep video messages from playing? There are Sears and Samsung commercials playing over and over. They play even after changing to different threads. They continue to play while I am typing this.
The 38 looks a bit tight around the middle. Go with the 40.