or Connect

Posts by GusW

^ Your safari style jacket is a nice alternative to a tailored jacket. Great casual with style.
A nice pebble grain derby with a rubber sole is a great all-around travel shoe. They have been a favorite for me since the early 90's. My suggestion is to select one that is somewhat light weight. A few makers use a heavy/dense Dianite or Vibram type sole that adds considerable weight to the overall shoe. That is great for some needs but for maximum comfort and versatility I go for a lighter weight Dianite or Vibram style especially for a Spring trip.Don't rule out suede....
Nice looking jacket.
I love to walk around cities when I travel and more and more I take a rubber soled brown suede shoe as my main shoe. The rubber sole gives good traction on cobblestones or cement and seems a bit more comfortable. I've had loafers by Heschung with a Dianite sole that were quite comfortable. I've also traveled the last two years with a pair of Paraboot rubber sole suede Derbys. I find that I prefer a Derby since you can tighten or loosen it when flying or depending upon...
Sure, just have a significant difference between the shades.
You two look great. I like that the photos capture a bit more of your personality than a typical WAYWT pic. Very nice!
This is an attractive color alternative to solid checks. Very nice!
This^^^^^^Or, at least MTM orders in Long sizing at trunk shows for the brand. They sure have tasteful and cool looking apparel. I'd love to be able to wear their more casual Spring/Summer suits and shirts. That white seersucker banded collar shirt this last year was so perfect, but too small for me. (I'm sure too short in the arms for you too, Greg?)In general, I'm looking for more casual options to typical tailored sport coats and suits. For Fall/WInter I'm wearing a...
No. They have a bit too much of a novelty look.
Zanella, has enjoyed a long-time reputation for quality and style as well as being truly made in Italy. The last few years have not been to kind to the company as they began to exhibit a wide range of problems. Many long-term retailers are delighted that the company now has new owners with experience in managing mens fashion apparel. I've been told by one of those retailers to expect improved fits across the board in the Zanella line. So, current customers might need to...