or Connect

Posts by pocketsquareguy

Any great menswear stores in Madrid or Barcelona?
I just purchased a recent season LBM 1911 jacket. I'm a trim but not at all skinny Euro 52. I'm 6'2" with a 35 Waist and the Euro 52L is an a good, modern snug fit. I liken it to a trim cardigan sweater. The fabric on my jacket has a loose weave and so it has some give. If it were a twill, I might have to go up a size for added movement. As far as length, the long is about as long as a regular on most coats for the US market. If I was under 6' the regular would be a good,...
Wow, that is one cool looking hotel. I'd be tempted to check-in and just hang out. I love the mix of old-world buildings with modern touches. Thanks!
Along the lines of LA Guys post, there used to be ads in the back of the New Yorker in the 80's advertising "tie narrowing". Thrifty Yankees would send in their neckwear from the wide-is-better era and have it narrowed down to a 3.5 or "super skinny" 3.2 width.
If you click on "View History" at the bottom of post #33 you will see the fascinating work that has gone into the 15+ edits of this post...
Also, any suggestions for hotels in Madrid or Barcelona? We like smaller, non-chain type places.
This is a great sock pattern and color combo with the shoes. I like how the paisley picks up a similar color to the leather. Very nice.
My wife and I will be heading to Europe for our anniversary in late Sept and early Oct. We plan to visit Madrid and Barcelona for several days in each city. This will be our very first visit to Spain. We love finding cafes and restaurants as well as discovering cool and unique stores with anything from antiques, crafts and menswear to home decor. Do you have any suggestions for meals and interesting shops? Any other suggestions will be appreciated. I've found Styleforum...
Thanks, I was asking about Antonio on the right. I like the relaxed white cotton unconstructed look. I recall seeing pics of him in the same or similar suit last summer. I find washed white cotton very comfortable and attractive for warm summer days. I've worn white cotton jeans in spring and summer since the 60's .
Mister Freedom Jeans 36 x 36 actual measurements. These are amazing jeans. Just too large for me. http://www.ebay.com/itm/261512178977?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649