or Connect

Posts by pocketsquareguy

That appears to be a very well made instrument. Gypsy guitars are a real niche in the US so I want to stay with something that has the classic Selmer style and construction in case I ever want to resell.
I'm interested in Django Selmer style guitar, the one with the smaller sound hole. I want to avoid the cheaper Asian imports but am interested in options around $1500-$3000. Used is probably preferred. ANyone have any suggestions for brands or sources?
Very nice.
Left my watch in a locker at the gym. Someone had turned it in to the main desk.
Good advice. You never really know what you might see that "strikes your fancy". Keeping an open mind is a good way to go. Otherwise you can become fixated on finding a certain item and disappointed if you don't locate it. Better to enjoy yourself and pick something that makes a connection.
I find the collection of scarves to be very good in Italy, certainly more interesting or expressive than most US retailers. I find that to be an enjoyable memento. I also seem to find unique cuff links.
sold
Blue summer wool suit, size 44, New With Tags. The auction has only 1 day to go. http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=261514798325&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2565
Thanks Cary, that is good feedback.
Armani has always had a unique shoulder. It has evolved but it it remains similar with a large, rounded sculpted look.