or Connect

Posts by GusW

Jazzers always felt the f hole shape gave a more cutting sound for rhythm playing in bands and orchestras. Yet for more delicate sounds musicians prefer round holed acoustic guitars. The different shapes have different advantages.That being said, the last time MIT and other scientists tried to develop guitar shapes for the best tone, they were all acoustical and commercial failures. The Gibson Mark series in the 70's is a prime example. What dogs. Wait, that is unfair to...
Ring Jacket San Francisco Spring 2015 Trunk Show Exciting news for later this month if you live in the S.F. Bay Area. Ring Jacket is back and Khaki’s is bringing them to the west coast for a trunk show: When: Tuesday, March 24th. Where: Hotel Palomar, 12 4th Street, San Francisco Private appointments will begin at 11 a.m. Please contact us at appointments@khakiscarmel.com or click here to sign up. Plus, we’ll have a Styleform meetup from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Anyone...
Great minds think alike
Damn ^^^^^ That is a lot of work!
One thing that is very, very odd about the Apple watch is the whole idea of Apple offering an uber expensive gold version at $17K. Until now, the appeal of Apple products was driven by the fact that they offered attainable design, style, function at a price that was a premium but doable for most. This shift to a prestige item based purely upon cost, gold and exclusivity seems to be a major cultural step in an all new direction. It doesn't sit right with me. It is Apple...
We now have around 18 rsvp's, a few more who have indicated interest but haven't confirmed and still two weeks to go. This should be quite a lively event. To best manage the event please rsvp in this thread so we can have an accurate headcount. It really helps in organizing details.
The @vintagent! We haven't seen you at a Meetup since the December 2013 at John Allen. It's about time you made an appearance. Looking forward to catching up!
I'm doing most of my posts now on Instagram but copying them to Tumblr. I will begin to once again write up more interviews. Those will only be on my Tumblr https://www.tumblr.com/blog/abitofcolor Follow me on Instagram https://instagram.com/guswalbolt/
At last years trunk show Khaki's brought along several sizes of their RTW Ring suits and jackets. They will bring many from their latest collection of Spring Summer 2015. Here are pics from last Fall's offerings.
What happened?