or Connect

Posts by GusW

Well, is it easier to get new pants or a new girlfriend?
Great thread. Great looks!
So whats the deal with the horizontal line on the denim shirt pockets? Is that the selvedge? If so, I would suggest having the selvedge line on an inside seam of the front placket (where it is hidden to everyone but you and your lover), the edge of the sleeve placket or gusset for a more subtle look. I vote for the sleeve placket if you can make it work. That would be a unique detail.
You guys sure had a lot of nice socks during my last visit. Here are just a few by Chup.
Nice to see a denim jacket cut for a longer torso. So many of the classic denim jackets, in an effort to maintain authenticity of their period, are far too short for an average male today who is several inches taller and has longer arms. I'd love a quality Japanese repo Type II jacket in a Long.
Three shades of brown. Incotex, Pantherella cashmere, EG Ullswater.
Great suit, beautiful fabric and fit. Except, I would suggest shortening the pants a bit so that there is less break to give a cleaner drape and a more modern fit.I used to wear my suit pants this long but have gone with a bit shorter length and it really make s a difference.
No, just a mistake. Thanks for pointing it out.
Don't you love it when someone goes off the rails with a rant?
Nice label design!