or Connect

Posts by GusW

I took some. You don't want to see them.
I'm not a fan of Hamelton shirts at all. I find the body style lacks shape and the fabrics, collars and cuffs are stiff. I think anyone is an idiot who would pay $900 for a Tom Ford shirt. I like the fit of Brooks Brother Black Fleece shirts (designed by Thom Brown) better than the Thom Brown branded shirts. I can't say I'm very impressed by Charvet RTW shirts, especially at $550. I find the T&A shirts to be a bit heavy around the collars and cuffs. But if you want a...
Those Rubi pocket squares have wonderful color combinations for true versatility. They aren't a thick silk, which makes them less bulky in your pocket. I have the Victory but could easily use a couple more.
Isn't a Rubinacci pocket square an iGent requirement?
Troika, you bring on the steez bruh. Glad to have you, always.
Neither of the last two jackets with the shirt and tie shown in your fit photo. The plaid patterned blue jacket is nice. You could wear it with a pink shirt and off white or grey trousers or nice jeans and a white shirt. With the off white jacket, I wear mine with either light grey pants or jeans and a blue or pink shirt.
A few photos from the recent trunk show
A few more from Khaki's
And killer shoes:
Lots of colors on display: