or Connect

Posts by pocketsquareguy

The suit and shoes aren't ready just yet. We are just driving down to have lunch , do some shopping, walk around the beach, maybe stop at a wine tasting room (they have something like 14 of them now in Carmel) . My wife loves it because we can take our little mutt everywhere since the town is so dog friendly.
We are driving down to Carmel tomorrow for lunch. I'll be sure and stop in and post some pics. Can't wait to get my Ring suit and EG's from the trunk show
There are some real "Jim Ockert" pattern combos going on here
For anyone interested in Indochio suits or shirts here are a few impressions from the Meetup last night. They have an attractive location in San Francisco at 61 Post Street right across from the Crocker Galleria and within a block of Market Street and a few blocks from Union Sq. There is lots of room and everything is on an open display and easy to view. Unlike their previous Pop-up business model of coming to a city and hiring temps to measure and assist you, their stores...
Time to grab one more 'tini before calling it a night
Ross, instructing Roger on the secret hand symbols of the hood.
Thank you to the team at the Indochino San Francisco store last night for hosting the Styleforum Meetup.
Aren't all mornings early???