or Connect

Posts by GusW

And here are a few accessory shots. Note their signature rounded collar.
Here are detail shots of some of their trousers. Note the higher rise and side tabs in Kirk's photo (above) showing the house fit. I had mine made with a single pleat.
Time for a Styleforum Meetup! As always everyone is invited. New members and their guests are always welcome. As a special guest we will have Kirk Miller. I met Kirk Miller of Millar's Oath in NYC last Fall at the Styelforum sponsored Proper Kit Trunk Show. Kirk is the brother of Derrick, and they used to run the shoe brand Barker Black together until Kirk launched this family-branded tailor in lower Manhattan. Kirk made some trousers for me and is visiting San...
Smoking jacket - I've only been to a few homes were the host entertained in a classic smoking jacket. I would recommend as a fun and far more versatile alternative to get a purple, navy, black or other dark colored peak lapel blazer or jacket. I have one and wore it for in-home entertaining, out to parties and restaurants. Its fun and can be elegant with flannels or casual with jeans, Over the last 35 years I've owned a couple of them and wearing them is a bit like...
Classic menswear staple shirts. Two brand new shirts made in Italy by Cordone 1965 with Thomas Mason fabrics. SIze 16/41 sleeve 35/36. $100 Now, only $65 each including shipping. Neck 16.25" Chest 23" Waist 22" Sleeve 35/36 1) Solid white with very fine weave oxford cloth. Spread collar 2) Blue graph check poplin on white background. Button down collar. Both shirts have chest pockets and rear darts.
I like this inner tag on the Ooe Yofukuten jeans "We wish to express our gratitude to all people involved in this work"
So what? There are many other elegant and stylish color options available without being a style heretic.
I stopped in to try on a sample pair of jeans that had just arrived from the collaboration between Standard & Strange and Ooe Yofukuten. Great fit, nice medium/high rise, trim (not skinny, these 34's had an 8" cuff opening) and super soft Japanese denim. Best of all, they have an extra long inseam for us tall guys. These aren't on their website yet, but you can email them for details and to get a pair. If they get enough 35W's I may get two pairs.
If his girlfriend is Scarlet then Ambrosi pants and a new girlfriend would be equally challenging.
Personally, I don't care for Longwings but that is a very good looking shoe. The pebble grain is especially nice. Good job!