or Connect

Posts by pocketsquareguy

Forget NYC, just head to Las Vegas or stay home and drink at a local bar.
We are now considering just one city in Spain. So Madrid or Barcelona? Any thoughts?
Lost 8 pounds.
Auction starts today at $.99 Size 44 Summer Weight Wool Suit Brand New WIth Tags http://www.ebay.com/itm/261514798325?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
I give all my suede shoes a waterproofing treatment including white, beige, tan and brown suede. If oil or grease splashes on them when you walk it is far more likely that you will be able to easily brush them clean. Often suede will darken ever so lightly after treatment but they seem to lighten back up after a few days, even white suede.
Size 44 Classic Blue Summer Weight 100% Wool Suit by Designer Carolina Herrera Brand new with tags from the Spring/Summer 2014 Menswear Collection of CH Carolina Herrera. http://www.carolinaherrera.com/ch/en/collection/spring-2014-men/look A classic blue suit, in summer weight 100% wool perfect for a summer wedding, interview or work. The suit features light pick stitching, two lower flap pockets, two button jacket, working surgeons cuffs, side tabs on pants, belt...
I think this is an especially nice combination. I like when argyles pickup both the color of the shoe and the pant. You can't go wrong with that combo. [[SPOILER]]
Any great menswear stores in Madrid or Barcelona?
I just purchased a recent season LBM 1911 jacket. I'm a trim but not at all skinny Euro 52. I'm 6'2" with a 35 Waist and the Euro 52L is an a good, modern snug fit. I liken it to a trim cardigan sweater. The fabric on my jacket has a loose weave and so it has some give. If it were a twill, I might have to go up a size for added movement. As far as length, the long is about as long as a regular on most coats for the US market. If I was under 6' the regular would be a good,...
Wow, that is one cool looking hotel. I'd be tempted to check-in and just hang out. I love the mix of old-world buildings with modern touches. Thanks!