or Connect

Posts by GusW

Epaulet Trunk Show and Styleforum Meetup Saturday April 18 Hayes Valley, San Francisco No-Host dinner to follow at Mums (Japantown) Epaulet, the highly regarded New York based men’s clothing brand and boutique, is coming to the San Francisco Bay Area for a Trunk Show and Styleforum Meetup. Hosted by co-owners Mike Kuhle and Adele Berne, Epaulet will be bringing all MTO categories (Southwick, Individualized, Trousers) with full size runs to try on and place orders....
That color has been a little out of favor for a wool dress pant for a while. Its funny because the cotton versions seem as popular as ever. Neiman Marcus carries a fine wool khaki tan color by Isaia and Incotex. Each brand has different shades. If you don't have a local NM store you can always call and order. BTW, they dont have all colors and styles online so just call one of their larger stores.
One important thing to keep in mind is that many of the larger, quality brands offer them in a variety of fabrics and cuts. Incotex is an excellent example. But the level of fabric and the cut will change from retailer to retailer. A cheaper Incotex at one store might use a stiffer, entry level fabric to achieve a lower price point. Some retailers only purchase a fuller cut in order to fit a wider range of builds. You can't go simply by brand name or you may be...
Paul Smith shoes have quite a range of looks and quality. There have been some good quality versions made by Lobb and others. There are also fashion forward styles that use lower quality materials and are designed for their looks with a low regard for comfort or durability.
IMO Too similar. Wear white for a summer casual look or for more formal the photo in the post with the brown linen is very nice.
In all seriousness, here is the deal...1) If you ask your SO, 'Hey, what do you think?" Then you open the door to their opinion and are inviting their influence or opinion and risk hard feelings if you ignore it. If you ask, be prepared to accept the answer.2) If you don't ask, and are satisfied with something, then be confident enough to wear it. If the SO says anything negative just reply and say, "I like it" and let it drop. End of discussion.On the last one, my wife...
Get a new SO.
How wide is the opening of the cuff on those Rotas?
As someone who has shopped at Khaki's since the late 80's I can say that they have perhaps the best selection and variety of pocketsquares (and other accessories) anywhere. Lots of different makers, colors and patterns. Unfortunately only a few items are on their website. So, if you are in the area, be sure and swing by. There is lots to see.
Yeah, the squire was looking good. That Formosa was very nice. Damn, I wish Inglese shirts fit me. Just a bit too snug. I love their look and construction.