or Connect

Posts by pocketsquareguy

For Sale - Berluti wooden shoe trees. These are quite heavy and solid wood. They have a very similar fit to John Lobb 10UK shoe trees. These are around $200 a pair in the Berluti store.
Ring Jacket
A heads up to all Bay Area Styleforum members. Come and join us tomorrow night at our next Meetup hosted by Khaki's of Carmel.
I pulled a few pics off the Ring Jacket blog. If you have ever wanted to "design" your own suit, tomorrow and Tuesday is your chance at the Khaki's of Carmel Ring Jacket Trunk Show. (contact them for an appointment and join us for the 6:30 meetup)
San Francisco SF Bay Area Styleforum Meetup – Host Khaki’s of Carmel – Monday September 29th TOMORROW! Come on out and meet your fellow Styleforum members for an enjoyable evening. Classic Menswear, Streetwear & Denim are all invited. Khaki’s of Carmel has generously invited the members of Styleforum to join them for drinks and light appetizers for our next Meetup. They will be in San Francisco for a two-day Trunk Show for Ring Jacket (more details below) at the...
+1, Mismos has an attractice minimalistic look. Love the look of that Dunhill bag. Would make an ideal carry-on if it has zipper compartments inside for tickets, passport, etc. Where did you find that ? I don't see it on the Dunhill website.
Here is a pic I took last week at Khaki's while in Carmel enjoying the beautiful beach weather. These are their own design and specs, made for them in Brooklyn in their new contemporary fit. Very, very comfortable. I think every guy should have a light grey pair of trousers, especially to wear with a blue blazer. The light grey avoids that security guard look.
We have a host for the evening (Khaki's of Carmel). If you have a brand or retailer that would like to host an event in the Bay Area on another occasion, have them PM me.
Here is an interesting test by Consumer reports comparing the durability of the new iPhones to other leading brands. http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/news/2014/09/consumer-reports-tests-iphone-6-bendgate/index.htm