or Connect

Posts by pocketsquareguy

I tried the boots and chukkas (shown above) on yesterday in San Francisco. They are both available in half sizes. I found both of them to be an easy, comfortable fit. I usually need a roomy 10.5 or an 11US and both of these in their EU size 9.5 were an ideal fit.
Hurry, you won't want to miss this very limited release
If you are bringing dates , let me know so I can add to our head count . Thanks!
Anyone who is working late, please feel free to go directly to dinner at Mikkeller. We will see you there around 8pm.
Khaki's of Carmel
Thanks to everyone who has RSVP'd. We still have room for more but space will be limited. If you will be joining us for the Meetup hosted by Khaki's of Carmel on the 29th please RSVP in this thread. It helps us better manage the details of these events when we have an accurate head count. Looking forward to an enjoyable evening. Gus
Pink socks or ties are somewhat hard to pull off. But when done well they look great. It shows next-level talent.
They will be bringing a wide assortment of fabric books for the Trunk Show (Ring and Loro Piana, Dormeuil, Holland & Sherry, Carlo Barbera, VBC and Zegna books) They will have an assortment of Fall RTW Ring jackets and suits to try on.If you want to look at fabrics and get measured you are encouraged to call or email them for an appointment on the 29th or 30th. See more trunk show details in the new Khaki's of Carmel affiliate thread....
One of the new Ring Jacket's at Khaki's for Fall
I seem to recall that you can also get rather excited about large containers of beer