or Connect

Posts by GusW

Try going for a 1 or 2 blade and see how you like it. You might want to grow 2-3 days of stubble before you go for a 1. Women and men both seem to like the look of short on the top with stubble.
All good input.I just posted a suggestion here for the Styelforum Admins to consider. Feel free to post any more comments or suggestions to help boost the Travel & Leisure thread category concept .http://www.styleforum.net/t/260268/constructive-ideas-on-improving-the-forum/540_30#post_8550945
Styelforum used to be an extremely helpful resource for travel related questions. However the category of "Travel" has become lost under the banner "Culture". I don't know if many Styleforum members are even aware that it exists. I found Styleforum to be an extremely helpful source of travel suggestions for many years. I used it to plan many trips to Europe. It was better than rankings on Tripadvisor. But the best, up-to-date information would come from specific threads...
The reason I posted my question was that I found Styleforum to be an extremely helpful source of travel suggestions for many years. I used it to plan many trips to Europe. It was better than rankings on Tripadvisor. But the best, up-to-date information would come from specific threads for travel to the country or city. The exceptions have been when someone did a thread on their sartorial trip to Naples and combined food, hotels and tailors in CM threads as an overview of...
Why do you post travel related questions in this thread and not under travel?
Add the misuse of the word "bespoke" to this.
When we were last in London we found a truly unique wool/cashmere throw (in a hunting shop) that we keep on our leather sofa in the den. My wife uses it almost daily now and regularly comments on what an enjoyable purchase it has been.We shop a lot when we travel, especially in quirky and out-of-the-way stores, markets and workshops. We live by the mantra that if we see something special and if we have a place for it, we buy it. We don't go crazy for expensive things, just...
If you both show up wearing your tuxedos, I'll post pics for a "Who Wore It Best" challenge.
Let me know when you are ready to place another MTM order. I'm enjoying my Inglese shirts and would like to add a few to my closet.
When we travel we look for flea markets and try to come home with interesting small antiques. I have picked up vintage flags, whistles, small antique tools, posters, cuff links, religious and military items, medals, artwork, etc. From Mexico we seem to bring back interesting shaped or etched glassware that we use to serve specific cocktails or refreshments. We also get handpainted tiles,bowls and wooden trays which are very practical. For a few years it was "how big of a...