or Connect

Posts by pocketsquareguy

What do you guys look for now (or request if ordered) in the cut, fit or other details to make your pants a bit more current or updated? I just ordered some pants and went with a 8" wide cuff opening, 3-4 years ago that would have been 8.5" and 6 years ago probably 9". I have some that are 7.75" but that is a bit extreme for my build. I'm also getting single pleats (probably the first pair of pleats since 2003 ) And still holding at 2" cuffs. I also like the look...
Cary - cool story about Dukes. Thanks for the link. London seems to one of the best cities for an elegant cocktail experience.
Thanks culver wood. The Artesian was just suggested to me last night by one of the better known bartenders in San Francisco. The same bartender mixed us up a couple of Dukes recipe martinis
Arlington Guitar Show this weekend. Anyone here going?
I agree with Derek and would add that from everything I've read Ambrosi has had a good track record working through retailers for the last several years.
I ordered this nice Holland & Sherry fabric. Philip from Saint Crispins had a pair made by Salvatore. The fine weave was far more interesting than a plain grey but not so bold as say a POW pattern.
Salvatore yesterday at WIngtip. Ran in to several Styleforum members getting pants. Salvatore will be returning every two months to San Francisco so orders placed yesterday and today will be ready for a fitting December 16th. He is traveling with Philip from Saint Crispins. In speaking with Salvatore, he mentioned that his business is much easier now that he is affiliated with key retailers in the major cities.
Some sweet Luciano Barbera pants currently at $19 and ending in 22 hours http://www.ebay.com/itm/261623459482?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Stunning! Ralph Lauren Cap toe shoes. Real beauties, like new. Only 48 hours left. http://www.ebay.com/itm/261624927049?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Ambrosi will be in San Francisco today and tomorrow at Wingtip for a trunk show. Saint Crispins will also be there.
Kent Wang - Logo free, white leather sneakers