or Connect

Posts by GusW

Nice! Looking forward to more.
When I called Mums two weeks ago they said,"No problem for a walk in on a Saturday night." But on TV this morning I saw that the Orchard Blossom Festival was going on at Japantown and they expected 50,000 people so, yeah, I now know why they couldn't fit you in. The small groups can be good for dinner because everyone takes part. Glad it was a good evening. I was impressed by what Mike and Adel had to offer and how quickly Mike could tweak the measurements for my MTM...
How was dinner? Where did you end up?
That is why I like MTM. I'm not hard to fit but I can get my favorite combinations of fabrics and construction details.
I'm going to be looking for a loose weave, textured blend in linen/cotton/silk/wool in a sand/tan/olive color. I like the idea of texture and to wear with light grey, white, off white trousers or jeans. NOBO had a jacket made up using this cloth. Something like this could work well for a casual jacket.
Rocket, to me, the suit fabric and cut are quite formal and clash style-wise with the more casual chukas. Now if the suit was a tan cotton, corduroy or even a simple wool flannel, they would work.
Drank all the beer and then one Didn't quite finish my plate. I have to fit into my new pants.
To gangsta for Stylefo
After an enjoyable time discussing #menswear it was off to have hearty German food and a few brews
I'm unable to make it today so I met up with Mike and Fok last night. I had a preview of the trunk show (get their early, lots to see and try on). A very nice selection of pant fit options from skinny to muscular thighs, great shirt fabrics with lots of collar, pocket and cuff options for MTM. But the leather jackets are heavenly. Here is the M-1, and they are taking preorders. This is made in a black horsehide that feels fantastic!