or Connect

Posts by GusW

Paul Smith shoes have quite a range of looks and quality. There have been some good quality versions made by Lobb and others. There are also fashion forward styles that use lower quality materials and are designed for their looks with a low regard for comfort or durability.
IMO Too similar. Wear white for a summer casual look or for more formal the photo in the post with the brown linen is very nice.
In all seriousness, here is the deal...1) If you ask your SO, 'Hey, what do you think?" Then you open the door to their opinion and are inviting their influence or opinion and risk hard feelings if you ignore it. If you ask, be prepared to accept the answer.2) If you don't ask, and are satisfied with something, then be confident enough to wear it. If the SO says anything negative just reply and say, "I like it" and let it drop. End of discussion.On the last one, my wife...
Get a new SO.
How wide is the opening of the cuff on those Rotas?
As someone who has shopped at Khaki's since the late 80's I can say that they have perhaps the best selection and variety of pocketsquares (and other accessories) anywhere. Lots of different makers, colors and patterns. Unfortunately only a few items are on their website. So, if you are in the area, be sure and swing by. There is lots to see.
Yeah, the squire was looking good. That Formosa was very nice. Damn, I wish Inglese shirts fit me. Just a bit too snug. I love their look and construction.
The warm Bay Area weather has me in the mood for linen. Just ordered the Rota oatmeal linen trousers. This will be my first a pair of Rotas and looking forward to them.
I think in the history of forum Meetups, this is our first ever "Thank You" sign. Thank you Jim, Connie and the entire team at Khaki's of Varmel for a very enjoyable event.
Fixed