or Connect

Posts by pocketsquareguy

Good advice. You never really know what you might see that "strikes your fancy". Keeping an open mind is a good way to go. Otherwise you can become fixated on finding a certain item and disappointed if you don't locate it. Better to enjoy yourself and pick something that makes a connection.
I find the collection of scarves to be very good in Italy, certainly more interesting or expressive than most US retailers. I find that to be an enjoyable memento. I also seem to find unique cuff links.
sold
Blue summer wool suit, size 44, New With Tags. The auction has only 1 day to go. http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=261514798325&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2565
Thanks Cary, that is good feedback.
Armani has always had a unique shoulder. It has evolved but it it remains similar with a large, rounded sculpted look.
just booked a little get away south of the border...
I was referring to a compactor. Garbage disposals in suburban CA are standard equipment. Crazy about the NYC law against them until fairly recently. I'm so accustomed to using one that it is hard to imagine life without one. Kinda like the dishwasher. I think I'd feel like I was camping without either of them.
Well, we have one. There was one in our kitchen when we moved in 11 years ago. My wife enjoyed it so much she wanted a new one when we remodeled. My installation guy said, "Trash compactors....they turn 10 lbs of garbage into 10 lbs of garbage...."